Ps3 Evo-Web fifa10 league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunnoce

World Cup Winner
29 July 2003
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Cruzeiro
So are we having it now that we can finnaly set a league with 2 legs agaisnt each team?

If so, sign me in with the mighty Toffees!

If theres no demand on the PS3, i can play on the 360 too ;)

I'm up for this too but only once the servers have been sorted.

I'm in if you'll accept an Semi-Assisted player?

Also thought about running a Tournament like Coopz is for the PS3 might create a thread to generate interest like.

The patch has fixed the PSN disconnects, when will the league start?

well, seems like I'll have to take over since the OP hasn't replied in ages (I hope he doesn't mind).

Let's get this started, I don't care if there's just 5-6 of us as long as no one bails out halfway through.

The league won't allow full assisted control set-up's, it's gonna be either Semi or full Manual (you're free to pick the one you enjoy the most - I haven't seen the option to cut off the fully assisted players in the League creation menu though...does anybody know whether it's contemplated by the game or not?).

There's no stars restrictions for the teams and two or more people can pick the same team (it'd be cool if each one of us chose a different team and stuck with it til the end of the tournament though).

6 minutes halves
looks reasonable to me (even though I play with like...15 minutes halves offline), watcha think?.

Each time plays every other team in the league twice (then there's prolly going to be some sort of play-off depending on the turn-out, we'll see how it goes).

Ok, let's recap the PSN ID's:

RetriSearain (Confirmed - hasn't picked a team yet)
akacrayon
Clockender
tobi316 (Confirmed - TSG Hoffenheim)
SH-07
johnny_on
Troy63
sullivinho
FreMM
YoungGun_UK
Jaz Fiction
PU6HY
Alberto_Tiratori
brunnoce
gchord (Confirmed - doesn't have a team yet)
Drekkard (Confirmed - CA Osasuna)
Mayareira (Confirmed - Valencia CF)

There's more than enough people to have lots of fun and quite a lot of spots left for those who are interested, so please post again to either confirm your participation or to sign-up (don't forget to pick a team as well!).

if you got suggestions feel free to post them, the tournament's likely going to be named after the Evo-Web forum btw (something along the lines of Evo-Web PS3 League).

Last edited:
I'm still in, I'll have Hoffenheim.

I'm in and I play manual. I would suggest that semis players can't pick teams more than 3 stars and manual players can, just to compensate the obvious benefit of semi.

I would pick Osasuna as my team and my psn id is: Drekkard

I'm in and I play manual. I would suggest that semis players can't pick teams more than 3 stars and manual players can, just to compensate the obvious benefit of semi.

I would pick Osasuna as my team and my psn id is: Drekkard

welcome Drekkard and that's certainly a good point however I'm afraid that having in place such pre-requisites would scare off too many people.

Keep in mind that some of us have just picked up the game and are crap at it even on Semi with 5 stars teams (lacking experience and whatnot - I'm definitely one of them btw) whereas some people just wanna use teams such as Barca, Chelsea, Real, Inter and the likes because they actually support them IRL so I'd rather keep the restrictions to a bare minimum.

Look at it this way, beating the shit out of someone using Semi will be twice as satisfying!

Yo!

PSN: Mayareira

I'll pick Valencia C.F. for now, I have favourite teams across all "star" levels so I'll definitely match later on if others pick somewhat lower-rated teams.

Maya!! Haha, I didn't even know you were an evo-web'ber as well, that's great! :D

EDIT: PSN ID's update

akacrayon
Clockender
SH-07
johnny_on
made-man63 (Confirmed - Tottenham Hotspur FC)
sullivinho
FreMM
YoungGun_UK
Jaz Fiction
PU6HY
Alberto_Tiratori
brunnoce
Vc3nZ
albertcristi (Confirmed - no team yet)

Last edited:
awesome pepper!

PSN ID's update:

akacrayon
Clockender
SH-07
johnny_on
made-man63 (Confirmed - Tottenham Hotspur FC)
sullivinho
FreMM
YoungGun_UK
Jaz Fiction
PU6HY
Alberto_Tiratori
brunnoce
Vc3nZ (Confirmed - AC Milan)
albertcristi (Confirmed - no team yet)
coolkiller96 (Confirmed - FC Barcelona)
albest (Confirmed - the team hasn't been picked yet)
kaliffo90 (Confirmed - read above)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom