PS3 Controller Bug in FIFA13

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Hey guys - couldn't find an existing topic on this issue, if there's one you can point me to, I'll close this thread.

When I play on FIFA13 alone or with a friend, we always use custom control settings. During the match the d-pad tactics go completely crazy and mess up my tactics. This also happens to player 2 if we're both playing.

I've tried different controllers but it still happens, so I think this is a software-related bug.

It sometimes makes the game unplayable or irritating as I don't want the tactics to get ruined - ie. send CB forward.

This only happens during an actual match, and sometimes does silly things like auto-slide or pass without me pressing X.

Anyone encountered this or know a fix? I've spotted some people on the EA forums who have mentioned this, but no solution. I've also experienced this on FIFA 12.

Ive had a similar issue in the pause menu's, but then with the analog stick causing it....i play with dpad. But after the patch it seems to have gone...but ive hardly played so maybe not.

Hey guys - couldn't find an existing topic on this issue, if there's one you can point me to, I'll close this thread.

When I play on FIFA13 alone or with a friend, we always use custom control settings. During the match the d-pad tactics go completely crazy and mess up my tactics. This also happens to player 2 if we're both playing.

I've tried different controllers but it still happens, so I think this is a software-related bug.

It sometimes makes the game unplayable or irritating as I don't want the tactics to get ruined - ie. send CB forward.

This only happens during an actual match, and sometimes does silly things like auto-slide or pass without me pressing X.

Anyone encountered this or know a fix? I've spotted some people on the EA forums who have mentioned this, but no solution. I've also experienced this on FIFA 12.

Do you play with Dpad and use the stick for tactics or visa-versa?

Nope, I use the analog sticks for movement, and dpad for tactics. I think it might be a bug with certain custom controls :(

That's strange I play on ps3 and my one is fine though admittedly I don't always use them.
When I first got into FIFA a couple of years ago I used to use the Dpad to move and the stick for tactics and it didn't work well then.

Back
Top Bottom