PS3 - Best football game?

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Having just got a PS3 for Christmas, I was wondering what the best football game was available on this format? I have FIFA 10 on the 360, which was fantastic up until bug-gate took over. Is this the same on the Playstation - ie the best of the bunch? I've noticed PES and Winning Eleven 2010, but I'm unsure as to whether they're actually any better than EA's effort this year. Any other decent alternatives, perhaps?

Cheers :COOL:

This will end up in the usual flame war, guaranteed.

Both games are the same as they are on the 360, simple answer :)

However on the ps3 you can easily use the created optionfiles (pes) to have proper teams and kits without having to do it yourself.

As for which is best..........I wouldnt bother with either as you already have fifa. There are far more better games to spend your money on!

Editing PES is a lot easier on the PS3 and there are numerous OFs out there that have edited stats etc to change the gameplay. Therefore, if you are still interested in playing PES you will get a lot more out of the game than say FIFA which is identical to the 360 version.

Last edited:
Yeah, just to add, there's no way I'd be buying FIFA on the PS3, I was just questioning whether it was the best footy game on the console.

Is there a noticeable difference between WE2010 and PES10?

Back
Top Bottom