[PS2] PES 2009 Controls-Center (Tricks, Moves, Tactics)

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
a lot of controls have been changed in pes 2009. so i wanna ask you pes fans to collect them all in here, moves, tricks, tactics, everything. i will put them all together later on, for better reading.

info:
RS = right stick
LS = left stick
all moves can also be done using the d-pad

moving:
LS - moves the player (normal speed)
R1 + LS - fast running
R2 + LS - slow moving

passing:
RS - manual ground pass
L1 + RS - manual high pass

tricks:
LS 360 degree - Marseille-Roulette (some players do it with 2 feet)
back and immediately forward - lifts the ball up a little
hold R2 + double tap in opposite direction you are facing - drag back move

tactics:
???

tutorial videos:
PC: YouTube - PES 2009 PC - Skills Move Tutorial Part 1
YouTube - PES 2009 PC - Skills Move Tutorial Part 2

Last edited:
LS 360 degree - Marseille-Roulette

Some players do that roulette and other do the one with 2 feet.

Cheers

Drag back on this now is while holding R2, "double tap" the opposite direction to where the player is facing.

I don't get this community, there's several hundreds of people willing to argue endlessly on a pointless debate such as "PES Vs. FIFA" however none of them feels like sharing his knowledge on tricks and stuff (either that or they're just playing PES unaware of all the moves available...which is very likely given the average IQ showcased in the the threads which revolved around the aforementioned subject, eh).

Being an unmodified SCPH-10000 NTSC-J owner I had to pick J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Champions so the instruction booklet and the in-game tutorials aren't of any help. I've tried to look on the web but I ended up visiting a truckload of WE-related websites to no avail and seems like there's no way to get any info from the JP's (most of them are so friggin racist they'd rather delete my replies in english from their blogs than answering, even though I'm italian)...it kinda sucks when you have to rely on others doesn't it.

I don't get this community, there's several hundreds of people willing to argue endlessly on a pointless debate such as "PES Vs. FIFA" however none of them feels like sharing his knowledge on tricks and stuff (either that or they're just playing PES unaware of all the moves available...which is very likely given the average IQ showcased in the the threads which revolved around the aforementioned subject, eh).

Being an unmodified SCPH-10000 NTSC-J owner I had to pick J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Champions so the instruction booklet and the in-game tutorials aren't of any help. I've tried to look on the web but I ended up visiting a truckload of WE-related websites to no avail and seems like there's no way to get any info from the JP's (most of them are so friggin racist they'd rather delete my replies in english from their blogs than answering, even though I'm italian)...it kinda sucks when you have to rely on others doesn't it.

Superb post mate.

These forums are full of kids and keyboard hard men who only come online for an argument. The idea of actually helping each other is abhorrent to them or as they would say "gay".

What I will say is that most folk dont have the game yet as it isnt released here (UK) till Friday the 31st so maybe that's why it's quiet in here.

I agree with your points about this forum though.

Would be better if we had this instructions with representative move!

with one engine like youtube...

I remember the site: pesmoves.com

but it's not more available.

there is another site/forum/post with this solution??

I hear you guys that don't have a manual, but most of these moves are in the command list in the pause menu. Save for stuff like the sidestepping stepover.. which is not. You do that by doing the L1+R1 sideways run then pressing L1 twice. :D

how you guys perform bicycle kick or scissor kick directly from a cross or corners?

I try in training but i have to adjust the ball first. I mean, cross from A player, then the B player chest the ball high (L1 + D-pad where u want the ball to move up), then adjust your player facing back of goal, wait till the ball at least reach the high of your head/shoulder, then execute SHOOT button + D-pad.

But how to perform directly from cross or corners without needing to chest the ball first? Anyone?

Your player has to in the correct position...sometimes it's just luck.

You can try to position him further away from the ball by holding R2 while the ball in the air then time the shoot button precisely.

For me, it's difficult to make it happen. It's just happens...rarely at that.

how you guys perform bicycle kick or scissor kick directly from a cross or corners?

I try in training but i have to adjust the ball first. I mean, cross from A player, then the B player chest the ball high (L1 + D-pad where u want the ball to move up), then adjust your player facing back of goal, wait till the ball at least reach the high of your head/shoulder, then execute SHOOT button + D-pad.

But how to perform directly from cross or corners without needing to chest the ball first? Anyone?

good 2 know! i'll try it and tell ya later...

You perform it in the same way. The commands are the same, (Back to goal, press :square: and immediately press the D-Pad in the direction your player is facing) exept your timing of striking the ball at the right time has to be damn near perfect.

Hope that helps..

Peace!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom