[PS2] PES 2008

pf03ho

Conference
19 June 2007
Guys, how is this game for ps2?

I am in Aussie right now, away from my ps3 and 360, and since everything is alot more expensive here, Im thinking of getting a ps2 simply for this game.

Can someone tell me how it plays in comparison to the pc game?

-is it slower than the stupid 360 game?
-does it play more sim than the 360 (ie: more like the pc)

Thanks guys!

mate the ps2 version i quality

it plays similar to the pes 6 ps2 version.its nothing like the next gen version in the sence the next gen versions are shit.

play it mate you wont be dissapointed.

i actualy play the ps2 version on my ps3 because the ps3 version is shockingly bad.

basically if you played the recent ps2 pes games it similar to them.v smooth,all the feature and modes are pretty much there.it may not look as good as the next gen but i still prefer the ps2 pes graphics and physics of the game.

to me the next gen the players all look like stick men and dont have v good physics like the ps2 version,you cant even tell the players aprt on the next gen as they all look the same and dont have unique body shapes.

play the ps2 version all the way

mate the ps2 version i quality

it plays similar to the pes 6 ps2 version.its nothing like the next gen version in the sence the next gen versions are shit.

play it mate you wont be dissapointed.

i actualy play the ps2 version on my ps3 because the ps3 version is shockingly bad.

basically if you played the recent ps2 pes games it similar to them.v smooth,all the feature and modes are pretty much there.it may not look as good as the next gen but i still prefer the ps2 pes graphics and physics of the game.

to me the next gen the players all look like stick men and dont have v good physics like the ps2 version,you cant even tell the players aprt on the next gen as they all look the same and dont have unique body shapes.

play the ps2 version all the way

thanks for the reply mate

just a question... can i put the ps2 OF on my psp and transfer it through a usb to the ps2 and into the ps2 mem card? I dont have money to be spending on a ps2, controllers, game, mem card, and transfer kit.... i should just get a new laptop--but they're soooo expensive in Aussie.

to be honest im not sure about that.

its worth a try though....

i think you could do that on previous pes so i dont see why not but dont bank on what i say cause i never tried or never needed to do it mate.

your so lucky living in aussie man.....id trade places with you ne day lol

peace

to be honest im not sure about that.

its worth a try though....

i think you could do that on previous pes so i dont see why not but dont bank on what i say cause i never tried or never needed to do it mate.

your so lucky living in aussie man.....id trade places with you ne day lol

peace

thanks for the reply.

you like Oz, eh? Im only here for a year for my masters, but have gotten offers to teach for 3 years..we'll see how it goes. Im on the Gold Coast, famous for Surfers Paradise. Anyways, Oz is the world's driest continent, and my area generally gets 14 days of rain a year--I have been her for 2 months and its done nothing BUT rain... brutal weather at the time and a lot of flooding happening.. im canadian and my parents say it only snows there, so.... lol

Back
Top Bottom