1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PS2 Network Adapter Availablity

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by DubNoBass, 7 October 2005.

1. DubNoBass

DubNoBass Non-League

9 May 2002
    Hi guys,

Do any of you know where I may be able to lay my hands on one of these? As yet all my attempts to locate one (through shops & online) have, as yet, proved fruitless. Apparently there is a real shortgage from Sonys end and there is no confirmed date of arrival.

One other question that has been probably answered a million times before (but thought I would ask seeing how I'm here) - Does having a modded PS2 (Messiah) prohibit you from going online even with an original game?

Muchos Gracias

2. beatswiss

beatswiss Guest

Yes and no. If you can disable the modchip, then you can go online. For example, I have the DMS 4 professional chip (in my opinion by far the best modchip ever for the PS2). I press :l1: while booting and the Modchip is disabled. Then I can play online. Of course you need the original game then. No idea if that works with other mod chips also.

Greetz

3. Clockender

Clockender is back...but for how long?

27 November 2001
    East Lower, Block 13
    Arsenal FC
    Go here mate:

Network Adapter - £25 approx

4. mikemcenroe

mikemcenroe Conference

29 April 2002
    if you want one off the high street, the only place i could find any decent stock of them was PCworld, that was in manchester, my brother also picked one up in PCworld in stockport, still £25 though
    i picked up a 2ndhand one from a console shop for a tenner, might be worth a trip to your local privatly owned console shop

5. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
  6. evilgnome

evilgnome Guest

mikemcenroe > WTF IS THAT IN YOUR AVARTAR?? MAKES ME WANNA PUKE...

7. villan2112

villan2112 Guest

try the Gameplay website - selling them for under 20. Will broadband basic be ok for online gaming - i've got a 106 modem from bt but will i need to get a new one if i want to play Evo 5 online? Any help will be appreciated.

8. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    i emailed gameplay when i was looking for some. They have it as out of stock, they are not getting any more

9. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    so i have to buy a slimline just to go online? sony sort it out.

10. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    www.ebay.co.uk Search for a Network Adapter on the main page and you will find one

11. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Guest

thanks cdub...

12. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Guest

do you know if i can play online using swap magic, or do i have to break and buy pes5? :lmao: