PS2 HDD Utility >> > www.hdloader.com

thanks for the reply foss, but i've tried it. i deleted the op file then put the xport op file on. didnt work. i then tried to delete the op file then create one through the actual game, not suprisingly that actually worked. so i then tried to replace this op file with the one on the pc (xport) but that didnt work either

maybe its cos i have a different setup. i have that mem card exploit thing which allows the hdloader to boot from mem card. someone sent that to me in the form of an xps which i then put on the mem card. after that my xport files dont seem to work

Finally got every WE game onto the HDD, using winhiip 1.6, and a USB to IDE cable to attach my HDD to my laptop.
Yeeha!!!

Thanks for all the help, guys!!!

uksparx said:
Is there a way 2 FXP the ISO from hardrive 2 PS2, also can I fxp from Ps2 back 2 PC?

any help appriceted

I think you can use Faplink, but you should search the web for it... and I think it is slower than HDL_Dump and WinHiip, which requires the PS2 HDD to be plugged into the PC.

it's possible to transfers games with USB2 port?
i have transfer games on my HDD with ethernet(FAPlink) but i don't know if it's possible with usb ?

wow i finally hooked this up yesterday, adn this is pretty sick, by far the easiest way to mod you ps2 to play imports/backups... well as long as your familiar with a pc

Bit lost here sorry , so you don't need a modchip anymore to play backups ?

Or do you need to boot with original cd or can you even copy the backup in the first place ?

munkee said:
Bit lost here sorry , so you don't need a modchip anymore to play backups ?

Or do you need to boot with original cd or can you even copy the backup in the first place ?
nope, no need for a modchip, all you need is a ps2, a hard drive, a network adapter, and HD loader or HD advance software, a pc, and your all set... to get the backups to work you need to copy the image to your pc, hook the hd to your pc, get a program called winhipp, and copy the image over to the HD, then you stick it in the network adapter, put the HD loader disk in the ps2 and you play the game!!! its pretty fucking cool man

looks nice

network adapters cost £20 in HMV and might go buy a hard drive . gotta find out where to get hddloader from now :p

hi, sorry to keep draggin this up but can someone confirm this....

I have the memory card hdloader it is working with originals but it wont let me install backups it says "no a valid ps2 disc".... so could I use hdl dump with hd in pc and install back ups there

ps I have messiah in ps2..

plus sorry if this has been answered

damn i just tried installing star wars battlefront from the dvd onto my ps2 hard drive through the pc with winhiip but it wont start up on ps2 what mode should i put it to when installing... it has mode 1 mode 2 and mode 3 i tried mode 2 with we8 and it worked but that was an image file stored on pc... star wars doesnt load up

Well the good news is that I received my network adaptor and installed some games and got them working off my old HD, the bad news is they run very slowly, maybe 3 times slower than off DVD, so I guess I need to buy a new HD, any recommendations? :)

hi, i've got maxtor 120GB, network adaptor and hd advance. I want to have patched We8 on my hard disk. I made an iso of We8, i patched it with fernando 0.7 and the transferred it to my hard disk with Winhiip_v1.6.2 but it doesn't work...The original unpatched We8 work no problem when I put it on my hard disk with Winhiip_v1.6.2. I really don't know why the patched iso doesn't work.( I've done all the things properly- made an iso with dvd decrypter, patched with ppf-o-matic 3.0) Someone tried to transfer the patched iso to Hd with Winhiip or hdl_dump?

tip said:
hi, i've got maxtor 120GB, network adaptor and hd advance. I want to have patched We8 on my hard disk. I made an iso of We8, i patched it with fernando 0.7 and the transferred it to my hard disk with Winhiip_v1.6.2 but it doesn't work...The original unpatched We8 work no problem when I put it on my hard disk with Winhiip_v1.6.2. I really don't know why the patched iso doesn't work.( I've done all the things properly- made an iso with dvd decrypter, patched with ppf-o-matic 3.0) Someone tried to transfer the patched iso to Hd with Winhiip or hdl_dump?

i have patch on my Hdd it's ok !

heh, maybe i did something wrong...Can somebody explain step by step how to patch the game and then transfer it to hd with Winhiip or hdl_dump?

guys, yesterday i attempted to add the a game on cd image, and for some reason winhiip blanked my DRIVE!!!! and now whenever I attach it to my pc and start winhiip it crashes.....

Back
Top Bottom