PS2 Flag Relink

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4v0r

Conference
12 November 2009
Hi friends!
As posted in "WC2010 patch for PS2" thread i'm looking for a method to relink flags of national teams!!
My intention is to Relink Classic-Nationals flags to add new National Teams!!
Example : Replace CLASSIC ITALY (flag) with SLOVENIA (flag)..
I Know that classic teams have the same flag of normal Nationall team, but i've seen that jayz123 in the other thread as been able to do this.. (even if there's the bug of Registering more players)
Someone could explain me how to do that?
Thanks in advice
D4v0r

Ps. in my thread of PES 2010 OF EDITOR i posted the source code, as many of you asked me!

I also see that in Super Patch Italian OR v2
senzatitolo1of.png

senzatitolo2zd.png

senzatitolo3l.png

we can ask one of the patch's staff from http://omnibusrebus.forumcommunity.net/

Ok ;)!!!
Thanks to Derfel Link I've been able to do Flag Relink, and now i'm studying how to move the teams into the right selections (New Zealand in Oceania, Algeria in Africa)...
Soon i'll post a mini tutorial!

Ok ;)!!!
Thanks to Derfel Link I've been able to do Flag Relink, and now i'm studying how to move the teams into the right selections (New Zealand in Oceania, Algeria in Africa)...
Soon i'll post a mini tutorial!

Great news !!

Guys ,

why not relink teams insted of making them allover like hundoras , algeria , new zeland are in the game but are not selectble ...

why not relocating teams from not being able to select them to be selectable ?

To relink flags of classics team's you need to relink file 0005.ovl (for english version of game - sles-555.87) with hex editor which is in the over. I have already done it. The offset starts of 13722 of classic england. So you overwritte 0005.ovl with the nr of flag according to conversion of hex, which is in the 560.flg in 0_text. To relocate teams between europe, asia etc. you have to relink 0055.ovl in the over file as well. I am still working on it how to do it. I am very close to discover, the guys of solo star already done it.

Last edited:
To relink flags of classics team's you need to relink file 0005.ovl (for english version of game - sles-555.87) with hex editor which is in the over. I have already done it. The offset starts of 13722 of classic england. So you overwritte 0005.ovl with the nr of flag according to conversion of hex, which is in the 560.flg in 0_text. To relocate teams between europe, asia etc. you have to relink 0055.ovl in the over file as well. I am still working on it how to do it. I am very close to discover, the guys of solo star already done it.

Good discover bro, :APPLAUD:
but is there any method to appear classic teams directly without getting them from PES Shop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom