[PS2 DEMO] PES2010 EPL Mini Patch

jayz123

Premiership
8 January 2005
S-O-T
Man Utd
Here's a mini EPL patch for the demo.
Thanks to robimex2002 for the info:APPLAUD:

Just replace the files over the ones from the demo files to see the changes. I used DKZ Studio 0.92b to apply these files.

DOWNLOAD

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Tottenham

thanks mate great demo patch !! really liking this years version with the patch it will extend my playing time i was getting fed up with barca ect!

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:,gracias master ,you relink chants
in this patch ?',see you buddy

la configuarcion de kits es similar al anterior ,el orden no ha variado mucho ,mas con la licensia solo cambie el offset de este en el bin_00038

Last edited:
No man i not look for chants. I am try to look for param kit settings [00038.bin] to change unlicensed to a licensed team. Last year the param kit settings were same as normal but this year it looks like more options in edit mode is why the size of the param data increased. I'm testing on the emulator at the moment. Do you say the 2d kit relink is still in the SLES file?

Last edited:
Cheers John mate:)

Might not be as busy as normal but im here to help others if need be.
I found all the 2d & 3d kit relink locations just need to get to grips with the new param kit settings file.

what kit types can you use?
can we use pc kits or do you have to use the method that was used in pes 2009 for ps2.alot on forums still make pes 6 kits can these be used?.
i am same as you jayz will be playing both ps2 version and ps3 having just purchased the 120gb version.

what kit types can you use?
can we use pc kits or do you have to use the method that was used in pes 2009 for ps2.alot on forums still make pes 6 kits can these be used?.
i am same as you jayz will be playing both ps2 version and ps3 having just purchased the 120gb version.

Good to hear mate maybe i can play you some time PSN online to prove i can play not just patch ;)

I downloaded kitserver 09/10 kits pc version and they work with the ps2 template. Just gotta resize & use the default kit template to add texture to the the kit file. Takes about 40 seconds to convert a kit for ps2 use.
Here is an example of the kits used:

Last edited:
Well the param kit setting maybe different but the kit relinking is virtually the same as past versions thank god:)

I relinked Austria [unlicensed] with Croatia [licensed] and it works great. Just gotta figure out the correct position in the param file for kit model and number placement.

Last edited:
@Jayz123
You and Robimex2002 are the great hope for all PS2 User.I have tested the Demo and it´s feeling good.If I have more time,I´ll make a Patch for that game.I test to edit the new Stadiums (Adboards in the Stadium not on the green).

@Jayz123
You and Robimex2002 are the great hope for all PS2 User.I have tested the Demo and it´s feeling good.If I have more time,I´ll make a Patch for that game.I test to edit the new Stadiums (Adboards in the Stadium not on the green).

Great to hear mate i like to keep the PS2 alive & kicking as well:COOL:

Do you mean edit the adboards behind the goal, or have you find a way to assign the adboards to each stadium?

Last edited:
Great to hear mate i like to keep the PS2 alive & kicking as well:COOL:

Do you mean edit the adboards behind the goal, or have you find a way to assign the adboards to each stadium?

I have no time to look for relink the Adboards to each Stadium.I edit the Adboards in the Stadium bin.I replace the KONAMI or CL Adboards.

As the stadiums bins are different this year will it be impossible to use stadiums from older pes games like i did with pes 6 & 2008? or is there a chance we can convert them still?

big thanks to you guys doing all this for the PS2 scene still its much appreciated

Hello Jayz123!

Maybe you could understand from the afs files inside demo, but PS2 version has the same teams (National and Clubs) of the PS3/xbox360 version?

Jayz123 dont supposed you had a look at the stadiums did you?

be great if i could use stamford bridge ect from older pes games make the champions league mode so much better

Hai Mr. Jayz123 will you make DB Editor for PES 2010 like you did in PES 2009,it would be great.And will you released Relinked Patch for EPL and La Liga too. Mr. Jayz123 and Robimex 2002 is PS2 user last hope.

Back
Top Bottom