1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[PS2 DEMO] PES2010 EPL Mini Patch

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by jayz123, 18 October 2009.

1. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    Here's a mini EPL patch for the demo.
    Thanks to robimex2002 for the info:APPLAUD:

Just replace the files over the ones from the demo files to see the changes. I used DKZ Studio 0.92b to apply these files.

DOWNLOAD

Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Man City
    Man Utd
    Tottenham

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    thanks mate great demo patch !! really liking this years version with the patch it will extend my playing time i was getting fed up with barca ect!

3. robimex2002

robimex2002 League 2

25 February 2009
    :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:,gracias master ,you relink chants
    in this patch ?',see you buddy

la configuarcion de kits es similar al anterior ,el orden no ha variado mucho ,mas con la licensia solo cambie el offset de este en el bin_00038

Last edited: 18 October 2009
  4. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    No man i not look for chants. I am try to look for param kit settings [00038.bin] to change unlicensed to a licensed team. Last year the param kit settings were same as normal but this year it looks like more options in edit mode is why the size of the param data increased. I'm testing on the emulator at the moment. Do you say the 2d kit relink is still in the SLES file?

[​IMG]

5. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    And i also find a 3d kit table in the SLES file:

[​IMG]

;)

6. johnking

johnking Premiership

15 November 2003
    Sheffield
    Sheffield United
    nice work jayz my friend:TU:

7. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    Cheers John mate:)

Might not be as busy as normal but im here to help others if need be.
    I found all the 2d & 3d kit relink locations just need to get to grips with the new param kit settings file.

8. johnking

johnking Premiership

15 November 2003
    Sheffield
    Sheffield United
    what kit types can you use?
    can we use pc kits or do you have to use the method that was used in pes 2009 for ps2.alot on forums still make pes 6 kits can these be used?.
    i am same as you jayz will be playing both ps2 version and ps3 having just purchased the 120gb version.

9. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    Good to hear mate maybe i can play you some time PSN online to prove i can play not just patch ;)

I downloaded kitserver 09/10 kits pc version and they work with the ps2 template. Just gotta resize & use the default kit template to add texture to the the kit file. Takes about 40 seconds to convert a kit for ps2 use.
    Here is an example of the kits used:

[​IMG]

10. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    Well the param kit setting maybe different but the kit relinking is virtually the same as past versions thank god:)

I relinked Austria [unlicensed] with Croatia [licensed] and it works great. Just gotta figure out the correct position in the param file for kit model and number placement.

[​IMG]

11. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Conference

15 April 2007
    @Jayz123
    You and Robimex2002 are the great hope for all PS2 User.I have tested the Demo and it´s feeling good.If I have more time,I´ll make a Patch for that game.I test to edit the new Stadiums (Adboards in the Stadium not on the green).

12. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    Great to hear mate i like to keep the PS2 alive & kicking as well:COOL:

Do you mean edit the adboards behind the goal, or have you find a way to assign the adboards to each stadium?

13. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Conference

15 April 2007

I have no time to look for relink the Adboards to each Stadium.I edit the Adboards in the Stadium bin.I replace the KONAMI or CL Adboards.

14. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    As the stadiums bins are different this year will it be impossible to use stadiums from older pes games like i did with pes 6 & 2008? or is there a chance we can convert them still?

big thanks to you guys doing all this for the PS2 scene still its much appreciated

15. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Conference

15 April 2007
    The Stadiums from PES2010 have only 9 Files.I think it´s impossible to use the old Stadiums!?!?

16. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    I will test it today on the emulator

17. venchia3

venchia3 League 2

29 December 2003
    Torino, Italy
    FC Juventus
    Hello Jayz123!

Maybe you could understand from the afs files inside demo, but PS2 version has the same teams (National and Clubs) of the PS3/xbox360 version?

18. b2y2006

b2y2006 Premiership

23 April 2006
    Saudi Arabia
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Hi All,

Is there any chance that we can have a 3d relinking tool for PES2010 PS2??????

BR,

19. robimex2002

robimex2002 League 2

25 February 2009
    ummmm maybe :)),and relink teams en master league(you can play witch selecciones)
    ,sorry my bad english ,see you buddy

20. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    Jayz123 dont supposed you had a look at the stadiums did you?

be great if i could use stamford bridge ect from older pes games make the champions league mode so much better

21. yuyazan

yuyazan An ugly Jap

4 October 2004
    Osaka, Japan
    All clubs make me fun

22. weimann

weimann Non-League

26 January 2007
    Germany
    Nürnberg
    Jayz could you do Bundesliga over Erendivise im german and so the game is no so interessting without bundesliga

23. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Can you find your caps lock button? You need help indeed.

24. pes2010

pes2010 Non-League

14 November 2009
    You are funny?
    i Do not need your help!
    understand?
    see you....

25. naman

naman Non-League

7 January 2009
    Hai Mr. Jayz123 will you make DB Editor for PES 2010 like you did in PES 2009,it would be great.And will you released Relinked Patch for EPL and La Liga too. Mr. Jayz123 and Robimex 2002 is PS2 user last hope.

26. maciekfox

maciekfox League 2

8 September 2008
    Poland
    Resovia
    +1