proplem about pes 2010 .. graphic card

hardy94

Conference
17 August 2009
hey guys ..
i've a little proplem with pes 2010
my graphic card is nvidida xfx 512 mb PURE ddr3

when i use win 7 64 bit the game read the graphic card as 496 mb only !!
i dn knw why its 512 pure not 256 supported to 512
when i use win 7 32 bit the game read it normally as 512 but the big proplem that only 2.5 from 4 gigabyte ram is used which means that ram is only ok for the game

do any 1 know how could i fix this !!
i'm using the lastest update for my card btw

aaavs.jpg

I'm having the same problems with PES 2010, i own a 9600GT which works great on other games on Win 7 x64. Not only do i have that problem but:

I can't change resolution higher then 1280 x 720 on Win7,
Jittering/stuttering gameplay. It works flawlessly on windows xp which i have as a dual boot on my system, it uses the same latest Geforce 9 drivers.

I have literally tried every tip given to me by people on the net, but nobody has any real answers! Trust me i have opened topics on this website, and i have searched the net for answers! It's not a processor problem, i found that out because of you. I see that you have an Intel CPU, i actually have the AMD x64 +4200.

This must be some kind of problem with Win7 x64 + Nvidia drivers, or just a problem with Win7 x64 and the freakin game.

I run the following games without any serious issues:

• Resident Evil 5
  • Left 4 dead 2
  • Sonic and Sega all star racing
  • Assassins Creed (<<<--game is too intense for my CPU sometimes)
  • Modern Warfare 2 (absolutely great).

I just play the game on my dualboot XP partition, that's the only answer i could find (myself) for fixing the problem. I just start my PC and select the old and trustworthy XP from the bootscreen, which has not failed me in it's functionality.

Here's my topic with tips on how to create a dualboot system, and more on my problems with PES 2010 and Win7 x64 + 9600GT:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56874

Back
Top Bottom