(Project) Legends Team

nicocarbo

Non-League
4 December 2009
Hey people im kind of new here, but ive come up with a new project. It would be cool (imo ) to have a team made by players who were created in the BAL mode in PES 2010 PC. To be straight, id like to join (if possible) some players from your BAL careers.

For example, im CF, i should get other position players from your save games and i can put them together in a team. We could talk about GK and defenders (WB could be SB)then. We have so many members here that we could even create a league.

What do you have to add eh ? Please comment :)

No dude, it aint for PES 2011. Your can save your player into the free agents pool in PES 2010. So if you have 16 save games, hen your can create a team with those 16 players and also have them in ML mode.

good, i have 3 save files, one CF, one SS (can play also as WF or maybe SMF) and one LWB. Obviously there will be no GK or CBs (may be an unfortunate DMF who plays as CB). But the idea is to make a team with at least 6 players from legends.

2 more savegames im working in, a DMF and a AMF. Please anyone who is interested, upload your savegame here.

Back
Top Bottom