Problems with Logic 3 Playstation coverter(s)

• Thread starter ieatfanboysforbreakfast
  • Start date
I

ieatfanboysforbreakfast

Hi there, loving PES6 on the pc but having a problem getting my ps2 controller to work.

I bought two Logic 3 Playstation to PC converters but only one of them works and even that one is messed up, in the player change screen it scrolls to the bottom automatically like a button is jammed or something. This is really annoying as we wanted to get two player working but only one of them works! Both controllers are detected in game controllers in the control panel but PES6 doesnt see both of them.

Any help would be appreciated

You may need to calibrate them mate, to do this just go to your control panel and hit the Game Contollers icon, if you dont see it then just swich to classic view. The controllers should then be listed select one and go to properties from there you can callibrate it.

Hope this helps mate.

I have already calibrated them. 2 player is still not detected in Pro Evo 6. Have tried restarting PC, I can't see why it's not working because it appears to be fine in the control panel.

Desperation bump because im going away on holiday tonight and cant get these damn things working. PES6 just doesnt seem to detect the second controller!

Back
Top Bottom