Problems clicking on thread & forum sections links? appearing as not clickable?

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Simcut, 25 October 2010.

1. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Hey all

Just wondered if I was the only one that is having problems where the forum sections and thread links are appearing as not clickable? like I hover my mouse over what should be the link but it stays as a cursor instead of changing into the finger & hand icon?

I'm using Google Chrome, and have restarted Chrome and the problem still persists, any suggestions? :(

Cheers

2. Tom

Tom Administratør Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Hmm, everything appears to be fine for me here (Firefox 4 Beta). Maybe it could be related to some sort of (invisible) ad layer like the one Milanista posted [​IMG]?

Judging by your text, though, even a refresh doesn't fix things? If so, which areas are affected by this? And when did it start happening?

Tom

3. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    No issues here , firefox 3.6

4. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    I reinstalled Google Chrome (non-beta) and it fixed it, meant to post here before now, thanks anyway :)

5. tc811

tc811 Resident Evo-Web Retard

9 January 2008
    United States
    Arsenal FC
    I think it happens when a flash ad is loading at the top of the page and an adblocker is present.