1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by LeedsFan4Life, 8 January 2007.

1. LeedsFan4Life

LeedsFan4Life Non-League

7 February 2006
    I got a HUGE problem, whenever I try to run the game, I get this problem, A conflict with the disc has detected a problem with the disc and program emulator, for more information conult with http://www.securom.com/emulation_detected, I did everything they said, emailed them and such, it's been 2 days but still no reply, has anyone ever encountered this?

2. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    Huge problem? No people in Darfur and Irak have problems you just hava a little problem.

But first of all did you use a no dvd-crack? I think so

3. LeedsFan4Life

LeedsFan4Life Non-League

7 February 2006
    No I didnt, I've got the original game! I had been playing my ML, I saved, quit to windows, a few hours later I wanted to play again and the error showed up :(