Problem with v1 fernando patch, help me please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diego Jamaica

Staff, I am with and here necessary a serious problem very of the yours aid!

I applied v0 of the Fernando in iso clean Japanese.
I functioned 100%. however later I have deleted the iso original of the game... and I was with iso with patch v0 applied... later he left v1 and I applied over the v0.. but the game stopped to function.... dvd is recognized... lights the light of the analogical one of joystick there but it does not arrive to enter in the screen of memory card.. simply it stops in a black screen before it and grasps. and of pra not to make more nothing.

the problem is that only iso that I have this with v0 applied.... Im wanted to ask for that they show to me where archive v1 was applied, and to disponibilize to here download for me the original files all clean ones in Japanese, I to be able to apply for dkz or ppf in mine iso and to come back it to the original. to record one copies of backup and later applying v1 in iso clean.... then they help me please, already I lost dvds, I lost time.

and for bad luck, I loaned my original game to my cousin, who deferred payment very far here, and I was without resource to get the original clean image again, therefore it so goes to return to the original later to me some days, since I am playing new dvd that I recorded with v0 applied.

they help please! who will be able, upa the original files of the game in Japanese... or then original the J_text.afs file (I thing that the translations are applied in it, is certain? I am not certain but I imagine that it is this..

I wait that they help me. please!

PS: sorry for the bad english! but... maybe anybody understand me !

anybody can help me?

I wanna play again !!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom