1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

problem with pesfaces.co.uk

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dxresidentx, 18 October 2009.

1. dxresidentx

dxresidentx League 2

22 October 2007
    hi =) I would like to know, if there is any way to download faces from pesfaces.co.uk with opera 10.0... I can't download any face :/
    when I try to download a face it opens a new page and says..
    "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /download/PES2009/Ronaldo.mystiq.rar on this server."

sry for bad english

Last edited: 18 October 2009
  2. dxresidentx

dxresidentx League 2

22 October 2007
    is there anyone can download faces from that site with opera or firefox??

3. zerovector

zerovector Champions League

1 December 2006
    Yeah I can download it using Firefox. Maybe disable your firewall. See if it works.

4. dxresidentx

dxresidentx League 2

22 October 2007
    I have kaspersky.. I already have done that.. "pause protection" but can't download.. gives the same error :( and i can't register too in the site.. too bad... this is the best site for me to download faces and so well organized!