Problem with option files...

jimmyave

Conference
6 November 2005
Hey guys!

I have some problem (well, actually it's not a problem but it very painful to do this every time I wanna play) with options file.

Evertytime I start PES5 it says "Enter username", so alright, I do it, then I overwrite the option file and the option files doesn't work. I have to go in to options and then load it everytime for it to work.

Can I disable PES5 from asking for a username, or what should I do?

Thanks very much!! :applause:

i think i know ur prob.. now u did the deleting and pasting properly right??
the prob is with the OF u downloaded .. its corrupted.. u need to look at whether the download goes all the way to 100% .. or check if the OF is 1221 kb .. if not there will be trouble , hope this helps

mode2 said:
i think i know ur prob.. now u did the deleting and pasting properly right??
the prob is with the OF u downloaded .. its corrupted.. u need to look at whether the download goes all the way to 100% .. or check if the OF is 1221 kb .. if not there will be trouble , hope this helps

nah, i dont think its corrupt, coz i have tested with a lot of differents one... yep its 1221 kb \\:o/

weird, i can't be the only one with this prob.. :lol:

ahh FORGET about this, found the problem... I was having two option files in my konami folder, and PES didnt like that. just moved one and no more nagging! :mrgreen: cheers anyway m8!!

mode2 said:

well i have to defend myself, I had ONE option file with the correct name KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT

and one with KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT_allsvenskan

just so u know, but still, im a loser baby :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom