1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Problem with Logitech Rumble Pad 2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Mikael, 23 October 2009.

1. Mikael

Mikael Non-League

25 January 2006
    First of all, please excuse my poor englisch. I have a problem with my Logitech Rumblepad 2. I ca not play the game, because the players are passing all the same automaticly. I can not stop this, because the bare for passing always fills automaticly. Any help?

2. cumburlop

cumburlop Non-League

18 February 2003
    As Rumblepad 2 uses radio frequency for its wireless connection, if there is another equipment that is using RF nearby, it may interefere in Rumblepad 2's signal.

3. Mikael

Mikael Non-League

25 January 2006
    But i Played all PES-Series without problems. The Problem began, as i tried the PES 2010 Demo. I couldnn't play, but PES 2009 walking fine instead.

4. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Great pad if you can get one to work. Had major issues with logitech, especially using vista. Stick to a converter and ps2 pad i say.