1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Problem with control pad

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ryan.anglin, 21 July 2007.

1. ryan.anglin

ryan.anglin Guest

I bought a control pad the same time i bought pro evo 6 for the pc which was around 2 months ago now, it is one from game and looks like a ps2 pad and goes into the usb port.

it was working fine but now when i press 1 :square: button it thinks it is the (2) :triangle: button and things are going wrong so when i shoot it through balls etc...can anyone please help?

It was working perfectly fine but i reinstalled coz i cudnt figure out how to get new transfers and fort i needed to reinstall etc lol but thts a different matter..

I tried going into control panel but doesnt look like a can change the control buttons, i tried pro evo controls but there shud b an easier way, and wen i want to go to the previous screen it is :square: when it shud be :triangle: the only buttons that stayed the same are :x: START and SELECT

any help wud be much appreciated

2. alvin01

alvin01 Non-League

30 August 2006
    Go to "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution" Soccer 6 and open "settings.exe". You should be able to configure your control pad buttons from there.

3. ryan.anglin

ryan.anglin Guest

That's great thank you very much :)

Now all I need to know is how to get all these transfers updated lol am still stuck with all the original players at teams wiv bellamy etc at liverpool and i want torres bable etc :'(

again...any help would be much appreciated

4. alvin01

alvin01 Non-League

30 August 2006
    Check out the various threads in Option Files And Option File Tools forum.