Problem with control pad

R

ryan.anglin

I bought a control pad the same time i bought pro evo 6 for the pc which was around 2 months ago now, it is one from game and looks like a ps2 pad and goes into the usb port.

it was working fine but now when i press 1 :square: button it thinks it is the (2) :triangle: button and things are going wrong so when i shoot it through balls etc...can anyone please help?

It was working perfectly fine but i reinstalled coz i cudnt figure out how to get new transfers and fort i needed to reinstall etc lol but thts a different matter..

I tried going into control panel but doesnt look like a can change the control buttons, i tried pro evo controls but there shud b an easier way, and wen i want to go to the previous screen it is :square: when it shud be :triangle: the only buttons that stayed the same are :x: START and SELECT

any help wud be much appreciated

Go to "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution" Soccer 6 and open "settings.exe". You should be able to configure your control pad buttons from there.

That's great thank you very much :)

Now all I need to know is how to get all these transfers updated lol am still stuck with all the original players at teams wiv bellamy etc at liverpool and i want torres bable etc :'(

again...any help would be much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom