Problem on PES 2008 with 6600GT

L.A.

Non-League
18 April 2006
My problem is the graphic setting, I can only choose the minimum detail and resolution, is very strange because the 6600GT is a good video card and support shader model 3. I tried changing the driver, i tested the last driver (163.71) and old driver (77.77) with the same result. I think the PES 2008 don't recognize my video card, but i don't know what i can do.
Can somebody help me? please.

PD: Please, don't reply "buy a new video card"

same problem here with my 6600GT. However i can choose medium detail setting.

I suspect this isn't a problem with the game but simply with the demo. Be patient.

Hey, I also have the 6600 GT, but I am able to play the game fairly smooth on 1024x768 and medium detail settings.

me too, i can play also with high detail i have 6600EN Top Silent from asus, but at high detail i have slowdowns, i think it's my procesor

i had version 163.71 and when i want to select high quality the programs says that isnt possible, and i have a 8600gt..
now, i´ve installed 162.18 version and play pes2008 demo in 1280x1024 high

Try with beta nvidia driver same bioshock, i have 6600gt and play very speed (medium details,strange problem with audio..)..with the demo..maybe final version with i will play with high details...

I got a 6800xt and having problems also. Playing on 1400x900 medium detail. I get periods of lag and smoothness. My processor is only a athlon xp 2400. Think that might be the problem. It runs better on 1400x900 (native res) than any other lower resolution which is strange.

same here with my 6600gt, wont let me choose high detail settings. Plays fine on medium detail at 1280x1024, smoother than at 1024x768 which is weird but i'm not complaining.

Well i've got a 128 AGP card. that might be the problem. I'm pretty sure Konami will address this issue. I don't see why they wouldn't..

I think the one that needs to address issues here is you because your computer is older than your mother! I mean you can't expect to play games on highest detail with a computer like yours in 2007.

I`ve also got a problem with my 6600GT although i don`t think it`s the card. I`ve got a AMD 64 3.4 cpu and 2 gig memory.. I think it`s just a setting not included in the demo :)

i have basically the same card, and i can play in high settings at a a low 720x480 , with some slowdowns in gameplay and of course in replays.

if u use fraps, u will notice that when there are certain number of players visible at the same time, the game crops the fps to 30, removing frame skipping shows this very clear. the chances are that these slowdowns are consequence of poor coding or that some of us need new CPU,

lets wait for the fianl release..

I think the one that needs to address issues here is you because your computer is older than your mother! I mean you can't expect to play games on highest detail with a computer like yours in 2007.

Actually i got my PC 3 years ago. I got a AGP motherboard because back then it was relatively difficult to get PCI motherboards down here in Australia.

I am yet another one with a 6600 GT 128 MB who can't play in high settings. Hope Konami could solve this for the final version...

i own a nvidia 6200, 256 agp on vista ultimate and a amd Semprom 2.6g and a gigabyte on ram, as you can see, this is not the best hardware to run any game even in medium settings, the extrange here is that when i installed the demo the only trouble that i got was i've to install dx9c and since then i can use high settings and all resos that came in the settings, another courious fact is vista see the card as 512megs, i dont know why, i was thinking in another card like 6600 perhaps, cause looking at the minimum requirement for the game, my setting arent even close, on my laptop, the card is a intel at 128megs but i can play it but in half settings

I got 7300GT.I can play in high details,But the players running feel a bit slag.When zoomed in during replay , the motion becomes slow.Any help ?
My PC spec
intel duo core 1.87ghz
1Gbytes mem
directx 10 as it comes together with vista.

someone has suggest to download MS SDK , but it seems to me nothing is improve.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom