1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Problem: My PES5 crash with the option file

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dejsav, 9 February 2006.

1. dejsav

dejsav League 1

20 November 2003
    Mantova
    AC Milan/ AC Mantova
    hi...I've a problem with my pes5:

from a day, if I load an Option File, the game crash in loading page when I want start a match...I don't know why, it has always worked

if I create a new option file, game work correctly, but only one time...next time I need to create a new option file...and so every time

I've tried to install without patch or edit (with original 0_text and i_text), but game still crash
    I've tried to change Video Drivers, but crash

what can I do?

thanks

2. Mohanned

Mohanned The Man Who Knew Too Much

9 February 2004
    Dublin, Ireland
    Liverpool
    It might have a virus man and I am not lying happened to me too :(
    Were did you download it off eh?

3. dejsav

dejsav League 1

20 November 2003
    Mantova
    AC Milan/ AC Mantova
    Solved: I had to many replays

4. Shark

Shark League 1

23 April 2005
    Genoa, Italy
    Fc Inter
    i have the same problem....do you think i must cancel some replays?how many replays had you?

Last edited: 16 February 2006
  5. dejsav

dejsav League 1

20 November 2003
    Mantova
    AC Milan/ AC Mantova
    I've deleted all replays, now I have 0 replays

6. Shark

Shark League 1

23 April 2005
    Genoa, Italy
    Fc Inter
    i've seen in a forum that is a bug of the game....they said that i have to transfer my replays on the second slot not in the first....

7. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    When your folder reaches 8MB it can be crashing the game. So, for example: save all your savegames in folder 1 and the replays in folder 2 to keep them a little empty. When they are full, then use 3 and 4 etc etc ;)