1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PROBLEM: ML PS2 (SOLVED??)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Give Up, 16 November 2007.

1. Give Up

Give Up Conference

14 August 2006
    In master league, I prefer to have hidden and classic players turned off. Every time I start ML (PS2), I select 'NO' to hidden and classic players but when the ML starts, I find in settings that it says 'YES'. I played to the first transfer window and saw players like zico and pele. I DON'T WANT THEM!!

Has anyone else had this problem??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:roll:

Last edited: 18 November 2007
  2. luisportobello

luisportobello Conference

16 September 2006
    Re: PROBLEM: ML PS2

hmm, when i played my ML I found they were there but I assumed I must have been in a rush to play and left yes on?

If worst comes to worse we'll just overwrite them in the pesfan editor, ha ha!

3. Give Up

Give Up Conference

14 August 2006

Thanks for response luisportobello.

Overwriting in PES editor would get rid of the players completely (wouldn't it?).

I don't want them in ML but still want them in Exhibition.

4. Give Up

Give Up Conference

14 August 2006

I think I managed to solve the problem:

Start the game without loading OF (or with an OF with hidden/classic players not bought from PES shop).
    Start the master league, save ML.
    Load own OF.
    Load ML.

This has worked upto at least the first transfer window.

Last edited: 18 November 2007
  5. naruto

naruto Non-League

11 November 2007
    Dublin
    Everton
    Excellent! thanks for that