1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

problem in formula 2010 game error- A problem Caused to close application and the gam

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by abu_trika, 25 September 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abu_trika

abu_trika League 2

19 February 2010
    EGYPT
    al_ahly F.C
    Please,I have a problem in formula 2010

When i started Opening the Game

dosen't worked Correctly and new window is opened

A problem Caused to close application and the game is Closed
    System information

Operation system:Windows 7 ultimate-32 bit

processor:Amd athlon(tm) processor LE-1620 2.4GHz

Memory:2048MB RAM

Directx version:direct x 11

DISPLAY:NIVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 GS

[​IMG]

2. abu_trika

abu_trika League 2

19 February 2010
    EGYPT
    al_ahly F.C
    Re: problem in formula 2010 game error- A problem Caused to close application and the

any help?

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
  4. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Re: problem in formula 2010 game error- A problem Caused to close application and the

Did you "download" the game or buy it? :/

5. bsmaff

bsmaff Champions League

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City

Looks to me like someone is trying to play a hacked version of the game.

TUT TUT TUT.

Next time you should't have a massive sign on your desktop saying "UTORRENT".

6. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet

and PowerISO :P

7. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    On the hype train
    Cunturipa!

Well, assuming you're trying to launch the original game, Codemasters surely have a forum or so to discuss such things. Probably this very issue happened to many people with a setup that's similar to yours ;)

8. bsmaff

bsmaff Champions League

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City

Yeah many of people probably had the same issue, those who pirated the game and didn't copy the crack across.

Go and ask codemasters I am sure they will tell you how to copy a crack across to use there game perfectly illegally.

9. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg

Besides, it's not gonna work on that old hardware anyway, I'd say. The game won't run on single core CPUs plus your graphics card is way too weak as well.

Anyway, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.