Problem downloading files from gamesplanet

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Moonnerd, 24 September 2013.

1. Moonnerd

Moonnerd Non-League

12 February 2011
    Hello -

I purchased the PC version today from www.uk.gamesplanet.com. When I tried the fast download with their downloader, it said
    I had a problem with my internet connection and to try again. (I had the same error with last years version.)

So I downloaded the individual files into my download folder. When I run the exe, it says it could not find the setup-1.bin in that folder and to insert the disk.

Any ideas? I think I had the same problems last year... maybe it will work in a day or two.

2. Moonnerd

Moonnerd Non-League

12 February 2011
    update - I moved the files into a new folder, and the installer is working now. If anyone is looking for a place to download the PC version, gamesplanet is where I've done it over the years. I have always had to use the individual files instead of the rapid install though.