Problem Crash into 18 days (Cup) of Master League!!!

diasex

Non-League
24 March 2003
Boys in 18 days of Master League Pes08 Crash after the First Time...

There is a solution???

Many many thanks in advance.

Hey you need to be honest man....Do you have warez(illegal) copy or you bought an original copy?....The reason I ask is so that people on this forum won't be mislead into thinking that PES 2008 has a major bug...If you bought an original copy then Konami have to do something about this asap...

I have an original copy boys of PES08 PC.
I wrote Konami: they work for immediately Bugs Patch, other redcard for them.
"The bug" now can solved only in this way restarting ML and on the latest setup's option choose yes, so when the game crash restart the same and it goes to the next day (For Example: Crash to 17 day, restart the game and it goes to 18 day while 17 day lose).
I am disgust.

all gameplayer waiting (hope) konami patch for problem master,fix skip,and error in no selectable kits in cup,master etc..grrrrrrrr

I have an original copy boys of PES08 PC.
I wrote Konami: they work for immediately Bugs Patch, other redcard for them.
"The bug" now can solved only in this way restarting ML and on the latest setup's option choose yes, so when the game crash restart the same and it goes to the next day (For Example: Crash to 17 day, restart the game and it goes to 18 day while 17 day lose).
I am disgust.

These are bad news for me.Because I have just start the Master league.

But you can change the auto save function at the save menu.(In Master League main menu.) I mean, you don't have to start a new master league for this...

I solved changed italian text in english text in System Settings.

I tried this and it didn't work...When ever I click on match start, the game keeps on loading and loading and the match never starts...plus my PC becomes very slow and I have to kill process...PES2008.exe in task manager....WTF Konami!!!

I tried this and it didn't work...When ever I click on match start, the game keeps on loading and loading and the match never starts...plus my PC becomes very slow and I have to kill process...PES2008.exe in task manager....WTF Konami!!!
Probably you've messed up with .img files' reserved space to apply some patch. The 17th week bug can be solved setting another in-game text language before loading the master league save, as said.

I'm in deep shit...I applied premiership flag patch from jackson1984 to my cv_0.img file...I was playing game ok till Week 17

One question to those who reached such advanced stage on the master league...has the european champions league (that trophy that you play if you win the league) home and away matches on group stage like in real life champions league? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom