PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER TOURNAMENT JAN/FEB 2007

C

cackermychavvy

CALLING ALL PES6 FANATICS

This is an open invite to come along and bring ya dinner© to the first official PS2 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 tournament of 2007.

This prestigious tournament will be held at the world class HEARTS OF MIDLOTHIAN football stadium hospitality suite in the City of Edinburgh, Scotland on Saturday January 27- Sunday 28 (preliminary rounds) & Saturday 24th - Sunday 25th February 2007 –TBC. Although we will hold this competition in Scotland, it’s a ‘come one, come all’ mentality.

Why enter? Well, firstly you will be competing in this Japanese style tournament for the official KONAMI PES6 heavyweight title of #1 PES player in Scotland (England title is currently held by Farman)…there is also the small matter of interest: prize winnings of £1,000.00 for the overall winner!

Please note that although this is very early days organising the tournament, we have the blessing of KONAMI EUROPE and various sponsors, including HEARTS OF MIDLOTHIAN F.C with them committing the appearance of first team players to promote this event in the local community, and use of their hospitality suites – I have marketed this on eBay & gumtree for nationwide coverage so please: TELL YOUR FRIENDS! We have also invited the top 100 rated PES6 players as ranked on pesrankings.com, and various PREMIERSHIP footballers too, fingers crossed!?

Entrance will be £30 per person, made payable by cheque/postal order or PAYPAL – there will be a food & drink buffet laid on during each knock out round…all I ask of you is that if you would like to compete, please contact us IMMEDIATELY to reserve your seat(s) directly on rob.clemence@virgin.net – we need to know your name, screen alias i.e. nickname, age, address to send out confirmation letter & tournament pass, and email address…

This is going to be the first of many nationwide 128-player tournaments. This will be a similar style tournament to that of the current CHAPIONS LEAGUE format; we kick off with first & second round group stages where you will be in a pool of 8 teams (top 4 go through) followed by knock-outs and a final (four dates in total – you are welcome to come along as a spectator if you get knock-out early on).

Remember – there are 128 places up for grabs and they are offered on a first refusal basis – first come, first served. PLEASE let us know ASAP – once we have all the seats reserved, we will then ask for your entrance money so its not one of these ‘send money now’ scams – this is going to be one amazing tournament – we would love to have you and your friends there too…

As before, please tell your friends – the more exposure the better – I look forward to hearing from you! Have a terrific Christmas and here’s to a very prosperous 2007…

Rob Clemence
(pesrankings.com member cackermychavvy)
MSN – robclemence@orange.net
SKYPE cackermychavvy
Email – rob.clemence@virgin.net

Back
Top Bottom