1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evolution Soccer Manager

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by kamy100, 7 October 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
    Konami (of Europe) has announced Pro Evolution Soccer Management (working title) which, er, as you can probably guess is a spin off from the PES series that kicks it into the football management genre. It's in development for PS2 and "enjoys compatibility with the hugely successful Pro Evolution Soccer 5", says Konami (of Europe).
    PES Management's being produced by Akiyoshi Chosokabe, a member of Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka's Pro Evolution Soccer development team, and we're told involves players to experience the highs and lows of managing a top-notch football club. You'll be able to manage any club from six European leagues and have to balance the day-to-day running of your chosen side, which includes the likes of player selection, training methods, and transfer dealings.

Not surprisingly, you'll oversee every aspect of your team's performance. Coaching staff must be picked to help out too and PES 5's player database is being employed which you can scour for talent before singing on the dotted line. Data from Pro Evolution Soccer 5 can also be used in Management "for the creation of 'Dream Teams', which can then be swapped and used in both games", Konami reveals.
    Pro Evolution Soccer Management is due in 2006.

Source: www.computerandvideogames.com

2. Nickybaker

Nickybaker You want SEVEN?

15 October 2003
    Essex
    The one and only Arsenal
    Surely it would just be a poor version of Champ or TFM.

3. woosoki

woosoki WEFA President

20 March 2003
    Sea of Red
    Seems to be a port (possibly with updates from WE9/PES5) of European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics, which was released last year in Japan:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 7 October 2005
  4. Nickybaker

Nickybaker You want SEVEN?

15 October 2003
    Essex
    The one and only Arsenal
    The blanking out of Rooney name is sooo funny. It's so obviously him with fabulous flying Ronaldo and EVDS next to him!

5. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    I think it's about time Konami switched from numbers to years.

PES 2006
    PES Manager 2006

Would be a nice compliment there.

Wonder who'll be on the cover to compliment Thierry Henry and John Terry? Arsene Wenger? Jose Mourinho? Alex Ferguson?

I know the Japanese version has Zico, the Japanese maganer on the cover.

Last edited: 7 October 2005
  6. nerf

nerf Forming triangles

10 September 2003
    West Mids, UK
    Aston Villa
    "Well, mystery blurred-out defender, I'm just reminding you that there's a drugs test scheduled today... now run along and don't bother me any further, I have several long, ahem, meetings planned with my lovely French assistant..."

7. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    I hope they're not using Master League as a template ;)

For me, the best console management games are LMA. 2006 looks reallly good. But i'll check this out. People like realism in managemet games though, so i wonder how Nokami will fare.

PS. Love the assistant choosing :lol:

8. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Which teams are available? Man Red (man Utd) are there, but nearly all other management titles (there's loads) have all the leagues with correct team names. Hopefully with the revenue made from PES5, they can get team names for all leagues for PESM.

9. woosoki

woosoki WEFA President

20 March 2003
    Sea of Red
    Looking at the pictures again, positions like WB and ST that were newly introduced in WE9/PES5 are missing. It seems not much has been improved upon Japanese version.

10. woosoki

woosoki WEFA President

20 March 2003
    Sea of Red
    [​IMG]

That doesn't seem to be a good translation, methinks.

11. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    GOTTA SAY UT LOOKS GOOD BUT CANT SEE IT BEING BETTER THAN FOOTBALL MANAGER 2006 BUT BEING PRO EVO ILL BUY IT JUST SO THEY GET MORE MONEY AND IT WILL BE A NEW CHALLENGE FRESH MANAGEMENT SIM.
    GREAT!!! NOT LONG TILL THE RELEASE DATE NOW FOR PRO EVO 5 COME ON!!!!!

12. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Of course it won't be better than FM2006 (Konami, SI and Sega should really bring it together - imagine it)...BUT...

LOOK AT RIO THERE! Hahahahha. I'll tell you what Mr Konami wants to see you about, it's your drug habit, you crack head.

AND...I'm signing that assistant when I get the game...after all, she did turn my head with her grace and beauty.

13. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Looks a bit dodgy :confused:

14. divath

divath Guest

ah well, im very happy with lma manager...

...cant wait for 2006 to come out \\:o/

15. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    The crazy thing is as a Japanese release it was like cool and try and get it in Englash langauge but to release this game in Europe especially with the master league as a template is just silly why would anyone play this and not LMA for example.

I would like it released in America tho as we dont get LMA and with no 50-60Hz option you cant play an import either as it jumps on our tvs so we dont have any management game options.

This should basically be an add on for the Master League come PS3 and XBOX 360

Last edited: 11 October 2005
  16. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Aslo it looks like Mr Ferdinand has missed another drugs test :)

17. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Trust me bruv people will buy it :mrgreen:

18. omimiga

omimiga Conference

This is incredible!!! Hope it's not a improved master league... It needs to be a serious management stuff... if so it'll be the best game ever! You manage and play after with Pro Evo 5 (like Fifa and TCM)... perfect!

19. psfzola

psfzola Non-League

31 March 2004
    West London
    You manage and play after? WHat do you mean?

20. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Is it just me or is this a sign that Pes and WE are gonna be stuck with the god-awful, crap, s@*t, vile lame puke of an excuse for a league system the one the only Master League for all bloody eternity. Surely Konami aint gonna add any decent management or league side to Pes or We when they can bleed even more money out of Joe public with another title. I see clouds.... big dark mothers too...... Konami are turning into EA right before our very eyes people!!!

21. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Has anyone played the recent premier manager games? It looks identical and the wording is the same in what they say...

22. wutang_04

wutang_04 Killa Bee.

28 March 2005
    Manchester.
    That is sooo true but ive always been saying that if they used that real simple Format in a normal PES master laegue Pro Evo would single player would have much extra depth. Hopefully this is the starts of a master league over haul. Fingers crossed :) \\:o/

23. Jonnypro5

Jonnypro5 Guest

I'll tell u wat wud be gud Football manager and Pro evo. Dat would be class u'll have the background of FM and the grsaphics and gamplay of pro evo. It'll be like LMA but totally better. just imagine

24. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    I'll give this a try as it looks promising. Give me a week or so & I'll post a quick review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.