1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evolution Soccer Management

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by beaver02, 17 October 2005.

1. beaver02

beaver02 Non-League

12 September 2005
    hey just wanted 2 know if eny 1 woz gonna fink bout buying it????cuz jus looked at the screen shots and they look alrite! so???

2. Milo`

Milo` Guest

Jesus, is it that hard just to type in english? The european members can talk better english than most of the kids on here.......

Now, could you re-type that so we can understand it?

3. dannyemerson

dannyemerson Non-League

18 January 2003
    i believe he said: hello I was just enquiring as to if anyone was going to ponder over purchasing it???? Because I just observed the screen shots and they look rather good! any thoughts?

4. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK
    Linkys?

5. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    :lol: :applause:

on a more serious note, i jst might, at least konami has at last deviated to the "managerial"(??) side of things, jst hope it'll be in depth and can keep me playin' for ages with loads of massively nice features.....

6. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK