Pro Evolution Soccer 6 demo?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont be taking it i will have to buy a new console, whether its a 360 (for splinter cell, GoW saints row, pes6 etc.) or a wii(cause that just looks damn fun and its much cheaper, prob gonna retail at £150) i dont know

jambotommy said:
Just to add fuel to the fire,A dutch bloke who playtested pes4 and 5,told me that the marketplace will have a demo of pes 6 put up on the first wednesday of september.
If he is wrong(and I know you are reading mate)I might just name and shame you !!!

:)
ejem ejem, shame him! Any news about that demo on pc or xbox?

OlivierPARIS said:
Mon aide a été dit par Microsoft qu'une démonstration sera libérée sur le 8 septembre sur le marché de phase de Xbox
From a translator I managed to gather:
My assistant was told by Microsoft that a demo [of PES] will be released on the 8nd of September on the Xbox Live Marketplace

Found this on a French games forum through an MSN convo. According to the forum OlivierPARIS is a games magazine correspondant for the French Xbox Magazine and was at the GC.

:D

Milanista said:
My assistant was told by Microsoft that a demo [of PES] will be released on the 8nd of September on the Xbox Live Marketplace

Found this on a French games forum through an MSN convo. According to the forum OlivierPARIS is a games magazine correspondant for the French Xbox Magazine and was at the GC.

Here we go again.

More bollocks about the demo?..... What makes everyone so sure the demo will come out before the game does on October 20th?

DJ

To be fair DJ, the demo does usually come out a month before the game. Konami are usually pretty good with the PC demo at least anyway. The fact that there are essentially 2 versions of PES6 might mean one or the other doesn't get turned into a demo. Maybe even both...who knows?! We shall see.

Milanista said:

Sod the demo news, who is that on your avatar!!!!!!

belaragorn said:
ejem ejem, shame him! Any news about that demo on pc or xbox?

Nope,sorry mate,it was through a Microsoft europe link,and there is NO xbox version,just 360 mate(which is really poor imo)

Apologies about building up hopes guys,but I was passing on info that I received from a VERY good source.:(

Unfortunately,he is away on business at the mo,when he is back(saturday) I will try and find out more,and let you know as soon as i have anymore info.

It could be that they have delayed it for some reason,maybe the 8th is not totally pie in the sky.

As long as they DO release a demo,if they don't,I will not be buying the game.

Simple.

NHL came out yesterday, nice graphics but I cannot score a goal on that Shoot Out for shit!!!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Nope too true Oasis. its pretty shit.

DJ

Yeah, the demo sucks... but look at those graphics!!!! AMAZING.
God damn, they're the best i've seen.
Maybe fifa07 wont have such great graphics, cause 11 guys is harder than 5, but man, i don't know and don't care how good is NHL07 gameplay, but the graphics kick ass!
PES6 with that graphics quallity would be heaven

djdoc360 said:
NHL came out yesterday, nice graphics but I cannot score a goal on that Shoot Out for shit!!!

DJ

Still cant score? :) i thought that was easy. that shootout demo tells alot for hockey fans like me the goalies for example are best ever. what a great game that will be i tell ya. best sports game. Well perhaps after PES6.

Perhaps you can give me some tips on how to score goals in that Shootout?

DJ

APX said:
Still cant score? :) i thought that was easy. that shootout demo tells alot for hockey fans like me the goalies for example are best ever. what a great game that will be i tell ya. best sports game. Well perhaps after PES6.

Amen, and P.S, Canucks Kick Ass! Go Vancouver!

so what the demo is only comin out on 360 and not pc? and is there a way to get it on the 360 without having live? say like puttin it on disc or somethin????

Noted said:
Its coming out in exactly 2 hours and 41 minutes

Thats not what I've been informed.

There may be NO release until 2 days before the official release(20/10/06)

Just what I've been told.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom