Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 Advance Tricks Tutorial /HQ/

Speedypl

Non-League
16 August 2007
Here I've made an advance tricks tutorial for pes2009 fans. Hope you enjoy it, watch in high quality!
Code:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WOUE8qcwE

the first trick full fake turn is really hard to explain, basically u just do 360 turn, if u stand in exactly same angle as me, u put your fingers on down+left and then you do a 360 on the dpad slowly, u need good timing. If you try doing it a bit in training mode im sure u will find out how to.

pes2009 its not very good in tricks, in pes6 im able to do more tricks

agreed the comp counters every move above regular unless you get really lucky plus the ratio of dribble speed vs defenders running speed plain sucks even if it's Ronaldo vs some no name defender. Unrealistic?...:Y1

exactly, the defence compare to the dribbling speed is just sad unrealistic. Most players when play online they just hold the X button for auto defence, and that is impossible to stop for example ronaldo dribbling. Only players that can do manual defence are some challange, but in conclusion this game is bad.

I Don't know if I'd go as far as to say it is bad but it certainly needs some major overhauls with problems that have persistently come up from generation to generation. Too bad KONAMI never listens to its fans :RANT:

and now those idiots are closing down pes6, how sad... thats the only good pes series left online and they closin it, they shoulda close pes 2008 first. ea fifa may be shit but they never close the servers.

Back
Top Bottom