Pro Evolution previous years on PC

tinpanalley

Premiership
15 May 2006
Just wondering, and this is probably the best place to ask, I see lots of people on Youtube and elsewhere with mods for different versions of PES from 2010-2015 and lots of references to those being amazing PES games on PC that have fantastic updated mods in particular 2013. Can I get some opinions on this and which of those games are good and have thoroughly updated mods. Also some understanding of why those versions of the game were considered better than today's? From 2010-2015 I was exclusively playing FIFA so I missed out a bit on that era of PES.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

WE9, PES 5 and 6 are very good. I also think PES 2017 is very good. Too bad the AI comeback logic / scripting is too heavy and there aren't enough fouls (but that's the same problem with all football games).

WE9, PES 5 and 6 are very good. I also think PES 2017 is very good. Too bad the AI comeback logic / scripting is too heavy and there aren't enough fouls (but that's the same problem with all football games).
THanks, but I specifically asked about "PES from 2010-2015" ;)

Pes 13 is the only one with active modders.
And it's pretty modder friendly.
Although I haven't downloaded any of the recent Pes 13 patches, I expect at least 1/2 of them to be quite good.

@tinpanalley Is there a particular game or season you're looking for a patch for? Back in the day I used to swear by PESEdit patches but this week I started playing PES 2010 & 2011 again and found a lot of the patches from those seasons haven't been saved and preserved online, the links are long since dead, however..

check out https://www.pesnewupdate.com/ type in the game your looking for in the search bar and it brings up patches that even cover last season. I was able to find PESEdit patches from the season of the games release thanks to this website.

Most of them are on Pes Patch website. There are sections in that website. Go to The pes 13 section and you'll see.
I haven't tried any of them, because I usually mod myself.
Inorder to know if the patch is bug free, you have to search them on Google and it may lead you to their FB page. There you can read the feedbacks.

@tinpanalley Is there a particular game or season you're looking for a patch for? Back in the day I used to swear by PESEdit patches but this week I started playing PES 2010 & 2011 again and found a lot of the patches from those seasons haven't been saved and preserved online, the links are long since dead, however..

check out https://www.pesnewupdate.com/ type in the game your looking for in the search bar and it brings up patches that even cover last season. I was able to find PESEdit patches from the season of the games release thanks to this website.
No, none in particular, that's why I was asking which game was the best from that time. My reading around online has shown that clearly PES2013 was one people really liked and was very well reviewed. I was playing FIFA then predominantly so I wouldn't know. But just something that would have the Premier League and La Liga. A World Cup update would be cool but probably unlikely. I play PTE now on PES2018 so I suppose I could see if they had one. I'll check that site. But you're right, the links don't tend to be kept active after a certain time. That's why I keep all patches I play indefinitely and tools. Never know when you're gonna go back to an old game. I've been doing that more and more recently.

Most of them are on Pes Patch website. There are sections in that website. Go to The pes 13 section and you'll see.
Yeah, but honestly I hate sites that are jam packed with ads so that people can make money from something like a game edit that they don't really legally have the right to charge money for.

Back
Top Bottom