1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evolution 6 on North American PS2!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by huge87, 12 December 2006.

1. huge87

huge87 Non-League

23 April 2005
    if i purchase PES6 off ebay. i understand it says it is PAL (UK). but i have a chipped north american Ps2. does that mean it will still work. and there is also the NTSC selector when the game first boots, correct?

2. codpiece

codpiece Romanista

12 December 2002
    Houston
    Yes, it should work with your chipped PS2, and yes, there is a NTSC selector (60Hz mode).

3. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    congratulations, better late than never. now you will never have to wait for the north american versions ;) !
    my first PES was no.3. sonafabitches don't realize how far it's come.

4. peterspb

peterspb Non-League

25 June 2006
    i can also confirm this , i have the same setup huge87 and yes you can change it to ntsc when the game starts

also, maybe off of ebay isn't the "best" method if you already have chipped your ps2

5. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    It is however one of the legitimate and allowed methods to discuss on these forums...

6. jumbo

jumbo Premiership

30 May 2003
    WE Heaven
    Here's a word of advice.

Get WE10JL instead of PES6. Blows it out water.

7. yosumi

yosumi Non-League

15 October 2006
    Except that PES6 has more Option files.