1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evolution 5 PC Network Play

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Petros, 15 May 2006.

1. Petros

Petros Guest

I bought Pro Evo 5 for the PC from Ebay, and I have installed the game. When I go to Network play it asks me to enter a password??

What is this password??

Is it because someone has registered this game arleady and has setup his/her own password??

I was told by this Ebayer that the game was never registered.

Any help would be greatly apprecited.

2. Zidane

Zidane Non-League

7 October 2005
    Put the DVD in your drive, and on the opening menu klick on "Register Player". You will be directed to a section of the Konami website where you have to enter your CD-Key (written on the back of the manual) and you can chose a password. after confirming that you can enter it in network mode and play online :)

3. Petros

Petros Guest

Thanks. Got it to register.

4. v_soccer

v_soccer Guest

I HAWE PES5 AND WANT TO PLAY IN MY NETWORK. WHEN I ENTER THE REGISTRATION CODE IT SAYS THAT THE CODE IS ALREADY IN USE???

5. KOC2000

KOC2000 Conference

9 July 2003
    And what do you think this means?

"GET THE ORIGINAL"

6. nokmond

nokmond Conference

24 August 2005
    yes, buy the game you piece of shit.

7. borolad

borolad You Are My BORO!

21 May 2006
    lol

8. Kingping

Kingping Non-League

2 June 2006
    lol yh you have to buy the game to play online.

9. kreeves

kreeves Guest

So the only network play mode is through Konami? You can't just do a simple LAN game?

10. gecko14

gecko14 Evo-league Mod

19 November 2005
    You can do that, but you'll have to use hamaichi.

11. kreeves

kreeves Guest

I actually have Winning Eleven 9.

When I go to network play, it immediately tries to connect to Konami's servers. Am I missing a menu?