1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pro evo

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by judy, 20 June 2007.

1. judy

judy Guest

The next title in the series will be Pro Evolution Soccer 2008.
    It is rumoured that the English Premier League and Bundesliga will be licensed in this game. It has not yet been confirmed but is still pending.
    A new adaptive AI system entitled 'Teamvision' will be implemented into the game, Teamvision is a sophisticated AI programming that learns and adapts according to an individual's style of play. As such, it will learn new ways to build attacks and to counter specific movements and previous attacking or defensive errors, ensuring games are more in line with the tactical but flowing nature of the real thing.
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 will be released for PLAYSTATION3, Xbox 360, PC-DVD, PlayStation2, PSP (PlayStationPortable) and Nintendo DS.

how do i play this game???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NEWCASTLE UNITED ARE AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZING

2. ProKing

ProKing Guest

u suck

3. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Yet another close and ban me thinks!!