Pro evo is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnino9torres

Conference
1 May 2009
ive been a fan since iss and i so hate this game i just cant believe how poor it is delayed passing players make loads of mistakes every team defends with 9 men i cant score unless i do something spectaular its the worst pes ive played period am really pissed off

No my old dog is dead, Pro Evo is far from it. It has more fans and now more critics. Ithas definitely went back from where it was, but it still is a very good football game. If it continues to go downhill then maybe that statement could be true but it isn't as of yet.

Not sure why we need a thread for this? You could've simply voiced your opinion in the full game impressions thread :THINK:

Yes PES is dead, but only on next gen consoles, here is the sad truth about seebass, he knows that pes is dead, and the main problem is this, he just cant programme the game the way he always wanted like before, he admitted that the last 2 games were bad, and i am pretty sure he knows pes 2010 is even worse, but he just dosent know how to make the game good, i think we should wait for next gen consoles like ps4, maybe then it might be easier to programe games than now

12412695_400x400.jpg

Lol @ Lami and jimmy, if you guys really like the game, you shouldn't be wasting all your time on forums, go enjoy your pes2010 instead...

i bet you dont play this game more than one hour

ive been a fan since iss and i so hate this game i just cant believe how poor it is delayed passing players make loads of mistakes every team defends with 9 men i cant score unless i do something spectaular its the worst pes ive played period am really pissed off

I have the game set to Top Player and the stats of each team hiked right up to make scoring against them a lot harder and after playing it for a couple of weeks, I am scoring just as many goals as I did in the last version.

Just because things you were used to doing in the last game are now better defended against, doesn't make it a rubbish game. You just need to think a bit more in order to open up defences.

Lol @ Lami and jimmy, if you guys really like the game, you shouldn't be wasting all your time on forums, go enjoy your pes2010 instead...

Close this pointless crap.

PES is definately not dead, this is one of the best games I have ever played, it is superb, not technically so but fantastic fun.

just because people contribute to a forum does not mean they do not do anything else........................nob cheese:CONF:

Who's wasting their time here? People like me, Lami, Jimmy etc who enjoy the game and like to post our thoughts and experiences, or you with your continual bashing?

Dr Force said:
Close this pointless crap.

PES is definately not dead, this is one of the best games I have ever played, it is superb, not technically so but fantastic fun.

just because people contribute to a forum does not mean they do not do anything else........................nob cheese
New%20Slaphead.gif

Not seen you posting so much recently, Doc. Glad to hear you're enjoying PES. It's the most fun I've had in a football game on next-gen.

Well I tell you what, I'm playing one hell of fucking ghost then. ;)

i second that...

yes this stupid ghosts even play smotthly online too

too bad it's dead imagine if it wasn't...

I LIKE IT, but that's just my opinion...

hey therasmus if you're a Fifa fan boy, be my guest and go to the Fifa Foruns and let us be!

PES still has alot of bugs, but thank God it's finally moving in the right direction! :)

cheers

Who's wasting their time here? People like me, Lami, Jimmy etc who enjoy the game and like to post our thoughts and experiences, or you with your continual bashing?

Not seen you posting so much recently, Doc. Glad to hear you're enjoying PES. It's the most fun I've had in a football game on next-gen.

Hi Jay

It's the best football game I've played. PES5 was the cream but due to the amazing presentation this wins IMO.

I'm on PC but just nedd to patch, however I have not got a clue. I have downloaded AFS explorer and the grandbleu file but just do not know where to start lol.

Cool thread.
What's that sickness called when you hump corpses?

dude... you're sick :) cool! i seriouly laught out loud in the middle of my room all alone when i read your post...

it's necrophilia, by the way! :)

and yeah i am too a fellow necrophilian (don't get any ideas the threads name is "Pro evo is dead")

cheers

Dead my Arse! (although after a night on the bevvie and a good madras):TTTH:

The game rocks imo so why are people STILL trying to shout it down,Its like go do something else ffs,we all know our own minds.:OOOH: Btw @the doc, if you need any advice editing wise,pm me and i may be able to help.

The game rocks imo so why are people STILL trying to shout it down,Its like go do something else ffs,we all know our own minds.:OOOH: Btw @the doc, if you need any advice editing wise,pm me and i may be able to help.

Thanks Buzzy PM on the way:BRMM:

i bet you guys find es2009 a very decent game as well, even though seebass said its rubbish but you guys know better of course!! PES ELITES!

Can u help me mate. I would love the game a lot more if the computer AI was more attacking in Master League. They are good defensively but not as good attacking as they were in PES 2009

Can u help me mate. I would love the game a lot more if the computer AI was more attacking in Master League. They are good defensively but not as good attacking as they were in PES 2009

PM "chimps with quiffs" this is his area of expertise, he may be able to help you.

I am playing ML at unlocked SUPERSTAR difficulty....with Preston North End at Championship....The game is THE hardest PES that ever existed. PERIOD

pes10 is not perfect but its head and shoulders obove 08/09. Why idiots feel the need to come on here and pes bash is beyond me. I love it and have it on both ps3 and xbox 360. Roll on pes11 and pes12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom