1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evo & Graphics Card Problem Help And Advice Plz

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Mat250000, 6 January 2007.

1. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Just been out bought a Nivida 7300 Geforce GS graphics card from pc world.And damn me it dont fit.Could someone help me it dont look like my motherboard has a pci compliant slot.Should i be going for AGP graphics cards?Looks like i made mistake i think i need agp cards and they should fit someone helpppppp lol

2. oakwell

oakwell Conference

6 January 2007
    you will need to replace the card for a agp
    Pc world are selling alot of cards and not asking what m/boards you have

3. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Yeah tell me about it.They even helped me choose one and i asked if it ll deff work they go yeah no problem.Got home and discovered it wont fit in.So back to pcworld i go for agp tomorrow.Hopefully this time i ll get home with one which fits

4. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    Ok today i took my pci graphics card back and replaced it with a agp one.Works great name of card is a ati Radeon X1300 PRO.Plays any game i currently have and more importantly Pro Evo 6.I still play pes5 & 6 on my laptop which has just a chipset.Anyway turns out oakwell u was right pcworld salesman says there gettin a lotta people bringin pci cards back to replace them with a agp.So thx for your help