Pro Evo 7 on Play.com

DiscoStu1985

Non-League
23 April 2005
Just having a sneeky look on play.com and saw that pes 7 Due for release on 26/10/2007 on Xbox 360 & PS3 which is the week after GTA IV!!!!

People have started putting on reviews even though there hasn't been a single piece of leeked info yet!!

Last edited:
What an amateur remark....

PES is always released in late october!

But yes, good to see we have people scouting for info. Play.com have had "PES7" for sale atleast a week now....I spotted it last week sometime.

I know its always released in October!!! my point was that its released the week after GTA IV and i meant that the best two games about will be released within a week of each other!

I know its always released in October!!! my point was that its released the week after GTA IV and i meant that the best two games about will be released within a week of each other!

Yep...I'm with you

Those are pretty much the only games I really really like!

It'll be hard to choose which game to play

Yep...I'm with you

Those are pretty much the only games I really really like!

It'll be hard to choose which game to play

Yes true i just hope that after a poor PES6 that Pes7 is back to its normal high standards because ive hardly played on my xbox 360 because my favourite game Pro Evo brought out Pes6 which is crap and GTA isn't out yet!

So if we can get hold of them both in the same month the game gods have answered our prayers.

"This game trailer IS available on the net at gametrailers.com

If you type [ Pro Evo ] where you see a search box it will come up 'Winning Eleven (Pro Evo) 2007' & is released in 2 months time, or you can wait till October for the UK release.

It looks far superior to previous titles, regarding individual players movement/characteristics, detail is stunning. I watched the trailer for 5 minutes & was still running when i had to go out so there is tons of footage in the trailer, was so long i didn't hang around to watch all of it but it looks superb.

Did you find this review helpful?"

No u cock

"This game trailer IS available on the net at gametrailers.com

If you type [ Pro Evo ] where you see a search box it will come up 'Winning Eleven (Pro Evo) 2007' & is released in 2 months time, or you can wait till October for the UK release.

It looks far superior to previous titles, regarding individual players movement/characteristics, detail is stunning. I watched the trailer for 5 minutes & was still running when i had to go out so there is tons of footage in the trailer, was so long i didn't hang around to watch all of it but it looks superb.

Did you find this review helpful?"

No u cock

lol, I didn't read your response by the time I had read those reviews. I too voted no, and have added a comment, which is yet to appear.

Back
Top Bottom