Pro Evo 6 Demo (Any Good?)

Mat250000

League 1
28 November 2005
Is the demo any good.I cant download this demo yet waiting on something else lol.Cant seem to find any web links either.Even looked on Filefront.Perhaps Rapidshare has released it and they bought the rights.Like tomb raider legend

I aint got a link.Ive looked everywhere im hoping that guy on the other post.Would post the link or im gunna be up late waitin.Any ideas on minimum system requirements?

djdoc360 said:
Thats probably because the demo isnt out yet....

DJ

Well beaver seems to think so.I have sent a private message asking for a link.No reply yet but i think i ll stay up all night ready.

If hes lying hes gunna get himself killed creating posts like that lol

lol yeah like infinite time.... or use different teams in the demo which we had for PES5 last year.

DJ

I heard a rumour i think it was someone on here who said the demo should be released on the 8th September which is tomorrow.Ive gone on konami website and cant see anything to confirm this though.You d of thought konami would of put out something to let people know

justjer said:
There is indeed a demo, but not official released yet ;)

I really can't understand people who repeat there is a demo (wich we all want sooo much) but no one would even consider providing a link to it.It is really depressing if that is the world we live in today :-k

Well i dunno what to believe no more.But as ive already said ive heard rumours a demo could be released tomorrow 8th September

egyptenaar i aint making it up but i think it was a few people on here said september the 8th.Im desperate for the demo as well as the rest of you.So sooner the better.I sent a email about it to knami but no reply as yet

Back
Top Bottom