1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PRO EVO 5 UMD does not run on 1.5

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by uksparx, 21 November 2005.

1. uksparx

uksparx Non-League

2 August 2004
    BIGGIN HILL
    Picked up pro evo 5 on umd it does not run on my 1.5 psp , thought id let u know.

2. nicop

nicop Non-League

16 February 2005
    anyone who played it. are there differences to the jap. version. is there a master league and tournament mode. otherwise I won´t buy it!!!

3. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    There is no Master League in PES5 on the PSP unfortunately

4. nicop

nicop Non-League

16 February 2005
    did you play it? what about tournaments? or is it then completely the same as we9 on psp?

5. Boefje

Boefje Conference

30 July 2003
    we9 on psp played way better after chaning the clockspeed to 333 Mhz, how plays pes5? since you cannot change the clockspeed within version 2.0 firmware...

6. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Does it only have the 2.0 update so we can upgrade then downgrade later?

...or just stick with WE9 (English patch).

7. obzi

obzi League 2

18 June 2002
    Bolton
    Bolton Wanderers
    Where did you get your version of pes5 from on UMD please? I cant wait till friday!

8. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I am taking all my info from the review in this months Official PS2 Mag.

It gets 8 out of 10

9. vincebio

vincebio Non-League

9 October 2004
    i just tried every single GAME, Argos, HMV, other game shops in Glasgow/Paisley area.....no one is selling this a day early unlike the PS2 version.

I would really love to know how you got a copy of it and where?
    What chain???

imleaving with a mate tomorrow for a trip abroad and if i dont get it today, i will miss it....any advice??

10. uksparx

uksparx Non-League

2 August 2004
    BIGGIN HILL
    I picked mine up from Chocies they sell most games early. I managed to get 1.5 working I clocled up the psp spees to 333 and it plays much better now.

11. peat

peat League 2

7 August 2004
    How did u get 1.5 working? I was just about to run the update to 2.0

12. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
  13. peat

peat League 2

7 August 2004
    doh... no way of playing it off the umd then?

14. nickjaco

nickjaco Guest

no if you back it up you can make it play on 1.5 i am playing it right now on 1.5 all i needed was a programe called dycryptor (http://www4.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=7586)
    load the eboot for pes when you made iso on this and then change the eboot name that found in dec to boot.bin get the prx from another iso you have preferably wep and then your all set remake the iso
    save you seaqrching though 23 pages of chat till you find it in the maxconsole

15. vincebio

vincebio Non-League

9 October 2004
    what is chocies?

got the game anyway in the nick of time....quite a bit of slowdown on corners etc on wireless mode and also a bit long to get a game going after screen after screen loading up.....not what you want on a basic battery!
    but apart from that its well smart.

running up and down the isle of the plane doing a ravenelli certainly got a few looks....

16. So Solid Jedi

So Solid Jedi Evo-Web's Jedi Knight

30 August 2004
    London, UK
    yeah, i managed to get PES 5 working on 1.5 once i had tinkered with the ISO, it's still the same as winning Eleven 9 UE though? It sucks you can't transfer the kits from the PS2 version, just the logo's