1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pro evo 5 online question

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by issaddict, 4 August 2005.

1. issaddict

issaddict Guest

Would i be able to play pro evo 5 online if i get my ps2 chipped as i want to watch my multi region dvds on it?

does anyone know if you have it chipped, will it be recognised like my xbox. just got a new ps2 and been of its scene for a year now!

Sold my crappy xbox and pro evo 4 to come back and i'm pleased i did
    Id appreciate some advice if you don't mind

2. justjer

justjer Conference

21 March 2005
    Short anwswer : NO

3. Trickle1

Trickle1 Guest

If you want to watch multi-region DVDs just buy datel's Action Replay. And the game would detect a modified system via Sony's network check - DNAS. \\:o/

Last edited by a moderator: 4 August 2005
  4. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    What happens if you deactivate the chip as you can with the DMS3? Is it still possible to play online (with the unpatched original disc of course)

5. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Non-League

11 August 2003
    Hants, England , UK
    Man Utd
    It'll work fine.if your modifying the textures kits and stuff, their is a way to patch the burnt disc to make it work.