pro evo 5 on xbox 360

jordoe220

Non-League
Hi all..couldnt wait for pro evo 6 for my 360 so i went and bought pro evo 5 ..inserted disc asked me if i wanted to update..i said yes and hey presto i've got pro evo on me xbox 360...only prob is i've got 2 dirty great big black borders on either side !..thought it was me telly and tried all different settings but no luck...has anybody had the same probs and if so did you manage to sort it...played a few games online and i was well impressed...hardly any lag at all compared to fifa which plays like a 45 record that has seen better days

So whats the settings if your using a VGA Cable to run the 360 in HD?

DJ

Hi guys and gals, a very long time since my last post.....

I'm itching to buy a 360 and am trying to work out what I need to do to get PES5 to work on it.

I've downloaded the file from the xbox website but wondered if you could save my mate some time from having to try it for me but advising if the Hard Drive is needed to do this (ie my mate has a Core system as opposed to the full package).

I guess someone will know this pretty much straight away?

Cheers,
Mjp.

You need the hard drive for Backwards Compatilibility, No Xbox 1 title will run without the HDD.

DJ

i realli need someones help.all my mates have pro evo 5 on ps2 so i decided 2 go out and buy the xbox version 4 my xbox 360. i got all the updates needed and was ready 2 play. the first match started onli 4 me 2 discover that the pitch was realli fuzzy and grainy. at first i just reset my 360 but the pitch was still fuzzy.i even swapped the game at the shop where i bought it from expecting the disc to have a problem, but still even with my new disc the pitches are still fuzzy.this glitch is ruining my pro 5 expierence. please can sumbody help me get rid of the fuzzy picthes!

Welcome to the world of PES on Xbox mate, this has been an issue for ages.

DJ

is there anyway 2 get rid of the fuzzyness. cud i upgrade my scart cable or something along those lines???

Mate im using the HD Component cable with my TV and the fuzziness is evident on that, its to do with the pitch texture and when it gets moved around on screen, I dont think you can do a great deal to combat this except if your TV has a Sharpness setting drop it down lower the fuzziness wont be as bad.

DJ

I know this is off topic but i just recieved my xbox version of pro 5 and the pitches don't seem to bad. i do have the black bars down the side but then i can deal with that cause i have a plasma 43 inch tv. if you blow the picture up on that you lose the quality of the picture so thats fine.

My point for this message is that does the xbox version run slower? not sure if its me but when the players are sprinting they seem to be going really slow. it might be cause my mate brought around fifa RTTWC yesterday and you know when you play two different football games it messes you up.

i;m also finding it hard to use the d-pad and stick for pro. i'm to used to the ps2 pad, oh well ill learn :)

nickgarratt said:
My point for this message is that does the xbox version run slower? not sure if its me but when the players are sprinting they seem to be going really slow. it might be cause my mate brought around fifa RTTWC yesterday and you know when you play two different football games it messes you up.

i;m also finding it hard to use the d-pad and stick for pro. i'm to used to the ps2 pad, oh well ill learn :)

Speed - yep, a much slower game than PS2 (but better in my opinion).

Controller - if you play long enough you WILL get used to it - I converted to Xbox after many years of PS2 last April and since about June/July last year my fingers now know which buttons to press instinctively rather than having to fumble around for the black button when you want to do R2. Keep at it and you'll get there.

mjp said:
Speed - yep, a much slower game than PS2 (but better in my opinion).

Controller - if you play long enough you WILL get used to it - I converted to Xbox after many years of PS2 last April and since about June/July last year my fingers now know which buttons to press instinctively rather than having to fumble around for the black button when you want to do R2. Keep at it and you'll get there.

yeah i guess it will take time, ive only just got my 360 so i;m still getting used to the pad in general, not just for pro 5.

To be honest i liked the speed on ps2, at the moment i think its to slow on xbox but maybe it will grow on me. i love counter attacking play and i like doing that at speed, doesn't feel right.

djdoc360 you seem like your in the know, i gotta question for ya :) will turning my Xbox 360 into 50hz mode speed it up? i played pro 5 on PS2 on 50hz cause 60hz had to much slow down. i'm presuming if i did it on xbox it would do the same.

In theory yes, but im playing at 60hz mate and I dont seem to be experiencing any slow down and I quite like the speed it plays at. PES5 on PS2 feels loose and feels like its running on Steroids at times lol!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
In theory yes, but im playing at 60hz mate and I dont seem to be experiencing any slow down and I quite like the speed it plays at. PES5 on PS2 feels loose and feels like its running on Steroids at times lol!

DJ

cheers mate, i guess i'll just have to get used to it. the speed doesn't feel that bad when it comes to passing, but sprinting does feel slow lol

As I say I like it, I feel as if im more in control of the game than I am when I play the PS2 version. My PS2 is now only used to play Winning Eleven 10.

DJ

i think itsjust gonna take time for me to get used to it then i'll be beating everyone over live :D i just played my first game on live actually, suprising i still won, you never lose the magic, no matter what console your on \\:o/ lol

Im actually starting to like PES5 again, ive been doing a master league on 5 *'s. Won the D2 Cup, and obtained Promotion to D1 allthough didnt win the league.Quite a good season in which I bought Fernando Torres for Manchester United and he has shown promise.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Im actually starting to like PES5 again, ive been doing a master league on 5 *'s. Won the D2 Cup, and obtained Promotion to D1 allthough didnt win the league.Quite a good season in which I bought Fernando Torres for Manchester United and he has shown promise.

DJ

Torres stats are so low from the start aren't they! his stats do go up quite quickly though. i bought him for arsenal in my master league, solid performer, but shooting could of been better.

He is very underrated but has done quite well, has proved to be quite creative up front for me.

DJ

I had to use 640x480 or else you only end up with a little part of the screen showing the game.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom