1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evo 2008 - £19.99

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by kamy100, 18 November 2007.

1. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
  2. Plan M

Plan M Banned

27 September 2007
    Manchester United
    Says it all really.

3. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Thats still £10 too much

4. danhammer

danhammer Champions League

23 February 2004
    i sold my copy on ebay for £23, quite happy now

5. ArvD*

ArvD* Non-League

14 February 2007
    Greenock, Scotland
    Greenock Rangers
    f**********l sake!!!
    my gf just bought me it last night on 360 as well!

6. danhammer

danhammer Champions League

23 February 2004
    how much?

7. ArvD*

ArvD* Non-League

14 February 2007
    Greenock, Scotland
    Greenock Rangers
    £35 she said she got it for...

8. bracey18

bracey18 Non-League

15 November 2007
    Manchester
    Man utd
    19.99 for potentially the best game ever made when they sort out the online lag a fukcing bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ArvD*

ArvD* Non-League

14 February 2007
    Greenock, Scotland
    Greenock Rangers
    i wish i had you faith and way of thinking!

fixing the online situation is still gona leave about 99% of the other issues with the game...

:-k

10. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    ive actually grown to love this game...

its the best pes ever...and yeah id love a smooth pes online experience but this game is brilliant and well worth the bargain 19.99

11. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    its funny to read alla this about this crap from konami! today i start onlinematch on my 360 after 2 weeks! i was thinking, Ok, give this a chance,and hat happens??? Playing with super ADSL and my opponent in greece the same both ADSL 16000, it was lagging like hell, so we quit it after 2 minutes! i call him on phone and he called me it was unplayable, so i think i went now to media market and get my FIFA 08 8 i vant believe it, i say this??? Fifa??? i will Play FIFA???)!!!!!
    unbelivable! Isnt it???

PS. i have forgotten to told you Guys that i have contacted the MSsuport and asking why this Game lags??ß they told me that it has to do with the konami servers!!!offline it works Ok i have no slowdowns, nowhwere!!

Last edited: 20 November 2007