price of pro evo dropping everywhere

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by just1moreperson, 19 November 2007.

1. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    theres a post down below about the game being 20 pounds at some stores. Ive just been on amazon having a perv around and its now only 25 pounds there. I can only assume its selling badly (serves Konami right) but does anyone have a link to some sort of sales figures??? just interested to see how many copies they have sold compared to pro evo 6.

2. lopital

lopital Non-League

11 August 2003
    Málaga, Spain
    In Spain they are selling a lot of copies of all versions, specially PS2 and then PS3.

3. valroy

valroy League 2

4 August 2005
    i hope pro evo is selling badly, then konami will know not to take liberties with consumers again with half-baked games.....the gameplay (on PS2) is awsome in my opinion, but the options and the graphics have taken a backward step.....next year konami, come correct or you might find a big chunk of your loyal fanbase defecting to FIFA

4. CraigEFC-2k

CraigEFC-2k Non-League

29 March 2007
    Seen it today in Gamestation for £25 !:lmao:

5. jonestm

jonestm Guest

I think it sold really well.

6. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    its obviously not selling well enough now though.

7. donfrancesco

donfrancesco Non-League

3 August 2006
    i still play pes2008 on my ps3 because i dont get the slowdown when im offline, but online is still a joke which is pretty much why i bought the damn thing. Anyway i still enjoy the game i think the gameplay is still the best. The other night i played FIFA 08 at a mates house and was very impressed, which is why i went out and bought it as well. Konami needs to take FIFA by example and pull their fingers out their asses and make a proper fukn game instead of releasing a half finished, untested game.

8. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    damn right they do.