price of pro evo dropping everywhere

just1moreperson

League 1
19 May 2007
theres a post down below about the game being 20 pounds at some stores. Ive just been on amazon having a perv around and its now only 25 pounds there. I can only assume its selling badly (serves Konami right) but does anyone have a link to some sort of sales figures??? just interested to see how many copies they have sold compared to pro evo 6.

i hope pro evo is selling badly, then konami will know not to take liberties with consumers again with half-baked games.....the gameplay (on PS2) is awsome in my opinion, but the options and the graphics have taken a backward step.....next year konami, come correct or you might find a big chunk of your loyal fanbase defecting to FIFA

i hope pro evo is selling badly, then konami will know not to take liberties with consumers again with half-baked games.....the gameplay (on PS2) is awsome in my opinion, but the options and the graphics have taken a backward step.....next year konami, come correct or you might find a big chunk of your loyal fanbase defecting to FIFA

i still play pes2008 on my ps3 because i dont get the slowdown when im offline, but online is still a joke which is pretty much why i bought the damn thing. Anyway i still enjoy the game i think the gameplay is still the best. The other night i played FIFA 08 at a mates house and was very impressed, which is why i went out and bought it as well. Konami needs to take FIFA by example and pull their fingers out their asses and make a proper fukn game instead of releasing a half finished, untested game.

Back
Top Bottom