1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by TFH, 25 October 2006.

1. TFH

TFH Non-League

23 April 2006
    will there be an option file that includes afully edited premiership with the real elbelms and sponsors on, or has this site been banned by the FA like Pesfan? Also is Anfield in the game.

2. s0ulstarr

s0ulstarr Pro-Gamer

11 October 2006
    Leerdam
    Ajax
    Anfield looks Freaking amazing to me ! really playing a lot of matches in that stadium. For that option file.. I can't answer your question but I hope it will !

3. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    sure there will be...for now if you own a maxdrive and you have watsons pes5 of you can put all the emblems in PES 6...i did...although i wasnt able to put in the kits :S so i will have to make those myself or even better wait for the OF from watson for PES6 :)

4. ForeverEvo

ForeverEvo Non-League

19 October 2006
    Watson isn't making one.

5. s0ulstarr

s0ulstarr Pro-Gamer

11 October 2006
    Leerdam
    Ajax
    Why does Highbury have black nets in the goal?
    I was pretty sure they were white when Arsenal
    was playing in it:roll:

6. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Because Highbury is deceased.

7. valroy

valroy League 2

4 August 2005

is'nt he, why? how about blue scouse....surely he will...:(

8. s0ulstarr

s0ulstarr Pro-Gamer

11 October 2006
    Leerdam
    Ajax
    :lmao: lol @ professor nutmeg

9. Rkid005uk

Rkid005uk Non-League

13 July 2006
    Is anyone doing an option file for Prem teams, anybody? Or are we playing PES 6 with crap names and crap kits this year?

10. KEZ

KEZ Guest

Cantona 21 and Timfen are doing option files with all Premiership teams and Bundesliga (eventually). It's on PESFan, so you'll have to go there.

11. Scotty

Scotty Non-League

4 August 2005