1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Prefixes especially to Downloads Section

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Bothered, 4 August 2011.

1. Bothered

Bothered FForever

15 February 2004
    Manc
    It is so annoying rifling through the downloads section and having to click on each and every thread title just to see if it is [PS3] [PS2] or [PC] or an other format.

It appears this is not moderated and is accepted to be perfectly fine.

Thank you to those [PC] guys which have made it clear in the thread title but many have not.

I should have mentioned this years ago but it hasn't changed in all that time and is equally annoying - threads should be forced to make it clear at least in the downloads section - Patches & option files.

2. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Fair point, mate. We definitely need to get some prefix magic in there as well. I'll forward this to Magic Mart.

3. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Platform prefixes are now available in there.

4. Bothered

Bothered FForever

15 February 2004
    Manc
    Thank you guys , that was quite prompt, damn should have done it ages ago
    Cheers

5. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    Mart, i'm seeing the prefixes in "Patches & Option Files" but not in the sub forums...ie: "Patches->Pes2011/Patches->Pes6".

6. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Should be fixed!

7. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    Yep, i'll go through them on monday.

8. PIPA23

PIPA23 retired :) Staff

21 June 2007
    England
    LFC
    also guys something like i did with my signature should be added below the rules thread..sth like "how to use the prefixes" thread wich would be always visible for everyone...so everybody can use this with best effect ;)