Anasie - 6
gugu - 5
Bulwa Boy - 5
Andr3 - 4
Bayern93 - 4
panos - 2
Koopsta - 2

Last edited:
Well that is all for another season and once again The Special One has won it!

Another mug is heading across to wherever the hell he lives but I will once again need his address so I hope he is reading this.

We will be back in August if you feel like doing it all again next season?

Definitely up for it again CW. Thanks for running this.

I reckon the Special One is some kind of time traveller.

Looking forward to the next season! I want my three-peat! :P

Fantastic season so far, it was harder than the last one but the competition was great among all of us, specially sauce and Carl, very fair and competitive opponents. It's always an honour to win a competition is this very special forum. Congrats to you all!

A special thank to Sir Chris Wright for the effort he always had to rule this game. I hope a lot more people get into this next season.

PS: You got a PM Chris.

Wow! 5 place, not bad for a first season. Congratulations for Sauce and Carl with a 3 and 2 seats respectively. As well as Special One with a second championship, this is a very good achievement. And also all those who participated in this competition. :BEER:

That and ended the 2010-11 season, and I hope that next season this competition will be equally exciting. I was very happy to compete with real fans the best in the world (although ... :P) football championship. Oh and lastly I will say thank you so much to Chris for the efforts that you was applied to hold the competition during the season. Thank you! :D:BYE:

Last edited:
I did a lot better than I expected, considering I'm sure I missed about 4-5 weeks worth of predicts along the way.

Congratulations TSO :(

:) But really was another great season I was not watching EPL at all, but I just had to follow the results thanks to my position the whole season, I was on a mission to stop the double.

Three-peat?!? Ain't gonna happen!!!

Thanks for the efforts CW

Thanks for the effort Chris as always.

Sorry I kind of got very busy towards the end and totally forgot to post my predicts for a few weeks so just stopped doing it later because I dropped way back :(

So, the Evo-Web big prize has finally landed to Portugal. As you can see, there is plenty of space for a third one :P Next season I will be back in the quest for the third mug in a row. It won’t be easy for sure but I will try to do my best. I hope many more “evo-webers” play this next year.

Once again I would like to thanks Sir Chris Wright and the whole Evo-Web staff. Amazing stuff! Thanks a lot. :WORSHIP:

image282j.jpg

See ya! :BYE:

Last edited:
Glad it made it to you in one piece!

Predicts will return for the 2011/2012 season on the 1st of August, hopefully

Once again thanks a lot lads! And Gerd, that's matter of luck, you could have been bad seasons back but you can make a title run in the upcoming season with a bit of luck. :)

I have an interesting twist lined up for the new season. Would also like to get more people playing through the full season so I think this will do it...

Damn, you guessed it. Gonna have to rethink it now!

;)

Look at this guy: first he wants to snap my girl and now he's trying to steal my crown. :LOL: You're done!

well you are my mate , you are my friend from ewo-web so dont worry i dont touch your girl

Im just trying to be John Terry and you Wayne Bridge :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom