Predicts - The Return - 10/11 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Well that seemed like a very short break before having to type this introduction up again.

Hello and welcome to the new season of Predicts, the longest running game in the history of the internet...okay it might not be but it is definitely the longest running game here on Evo-Web.

The prizes still haven't been sent to the winner from last season and the winner of WC Predicts but they will be in the post as soon as I get paid. I wonder if the one that I am sending over to Portugal will arrive with The_Special_One before the one I am posting to Derby for Abou. I guess time will tell.

Enough waffle from me, oh crap I need to go through the rules again what with it being a new season so here we go.

There is no fee to play the game and you can drop in and out at any time but consistency is the key if you want to win the Predicts mug at the end of the season. What I need from you is the score prediction for each game, as well as that I need whether you think it will be a HOME win, an AWAY win or a DRAW. These don't need to match, for example if you are unsure you could go 2-2 and a HOME win. Hopefully that makes sense and if not then just wait for others to post, or you could send me a PM but I will laugh at it and then delete it (Just kidding, I respond to all PMs within 24 hours or your money back)

Right, I think that all makes some sort of sense so here are your opening games of the season starting with The npower Championship

Saturday 7 August
Burnley vs Nottm Forest
Hull Vs Swansea
Leeds vs Derby

Good luck

Saturday 7 August

Burnley 0-1 Nottm Forest (A)

Hull 0-0 Swansea (D)

Leeds 2-0 Derby (H)

Saturday 7 August
Burnley vs Nottm Forest 2-1 (HOME)
Hull Vs Swansea 1-0 (HOME)