sauce - 74
Metallica - 74
jtz91 - 52
Carl - 24
Jamesy - 20
LFC Albania - 11
Shooto - 8

Last edited:
This will be the thread where the weekly updates happen and where everyone moans that I got their points wrong

Big update there covering 3 week but not a lot of points scored, seems we are all still trying to get a handle on this season

All the points up to Week 9 added and points table for Extra added

In fact I have updated it all, for the first time in ages we are bang up to date

Thats it updated til pre-Christmas. Post Xmas update will be done as soon as all the games are played

Main table updated, I should probably get round to doing the Extra table before that comes back...

Extra updated too, that one has been a while coming

Thats both tables up to date, I really should stop leaving it as long

Both tables updated, tighter at the top this season thats for sure

All up to date as we go into the final stretch

Thats the final table update for the main game, seems Gerd blew it at the last hurdle! Congratulations to Madoxx for his consistant performance through the season, a well deserved winner

Thanks mate. The difference between me and 3rd is only 4 points, so any of us deserve to be a champion, but I just had a little luck in the end, so congratulations for a tough fight from the begin to the end to you guys. And thanks to all others that played this and making it more interesting. I would buy you a beer, but I'm afraid that is a geographical problem, so I'll just put this smile here.
Cheers! :BEER:

Well done MadoxX

Thanks again CW for organising it.

Hopefully someone will step up to the plate to keep it going and give you a well earned rest :)

Extra table updated, congratulations to Madoxx for doing the double!

Back
Top Bottom