Predict Inter's next scudetto drought

Predict Inter's next drought, in years please

• There will be no drought, but hopefully for the sake of humanity this doesn't happen.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 1-5

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 5-10

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 10-15

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 15-20+

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Eternity, this is when you hope Juve get relegated again if you're an Inter fan.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Or maybe you're just not that much of fan to give a damn?.
Spot on...i have a life outside football.
I have positive energy...i can put things in perspective...it's only Inter...i like football above football clubs. Football clubs are temporary, football is forever if it isn't used by fanatics in a negative way.
Maybe next season i watch another Italian team and enjoy it...and then maybe i have three favourite Italian teams...who cares...i love Italian football and Italy (the food...the country...fantastic). I also have a couple of favourite English teams, two or three German ones, a couple of French ones... and one and only Belgian team (you know Belgium??? It's that country with the chocolate...we're the chocolate eaters). That is really my favourite team, but they are shit...they will never play in the Champions League...i feel connected with them because i lived near the stadium...just like you with Milan...because isn't New Jersey a sub urb of Milan..oops (now he's must be really mad....sorry...just teasing).
I sincerely hope that you enjoy the final this evening, have a good life in New Jersey as for me i finally gonna try that ignore bottom. After 5 years i've finally seen the virtual abyss of human "civilization"...the internet a joy for everybody.

Spot on...i have a life outside football.
I have positive energy...i can put things in perspective...it's only Inter...i like football above football clubs. Football clubs are temporary, football is forever if it isn't used by fanatics in a negative way.
Maybe next season i watch another Italian team and enjoy it...and then maybe i have three favourite Italian teams...who cares...i love Italian football and Italy (the food...the country...fantastic). I also have a couple of favourite English teams, two or three German ones, a couple of French ones... and one and only Belgian team (you know Belgium??? It's that country with the chocolate...we're the chocolate eaters)

Yes, I know where Belgium is, I'm not retarded.

. That is really my favourite team, but they are shit...they will never play in the Champions League...i feel connected with them because i lived near the stadium...just like you with Milan...

I'm not a Milan fan...

because isn't New Jersey a sub urb of Milan..oops (now he's must be really mad....sorry...just teasing).

Really bad attempt at a joke. You probably couldn't spot New Jersey on a map or tell me anything significant about it. But I know where Belgium is.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy the final this evening

My favorite team is Juventus, I don't give a damn about the final this year. Keeep thinking I'm a Milan fan, completely missing where it says "Favorite team:Juventus: on the left of my username.

, have a good life in New Jersey

I will, thank you.

as for me i finally gonna try that ignore bottom.

Sounds like a good plan. But you've still got that other username that you could still see my posts with, no?

After 5 years i've finally seen the virtual abyss of human "civilization"

All those years looking into your own mirror and you figure it out now?

...the internet a joy for everybody.

Indeed, I love it.

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom