Pre-orders - Best Place

mjsmith2k

Come on you Reds!
5 November 2005
Nottingham
Forest, Bulls, Patriots
Right guys where's the best place to pre-order from? Who has consistently delivered on the release date or days before the release date.

Amazon.co.uk have gone down in my estimations. My friend pre-ordered GTA IV well before they stopped taking pre-orders sometime in April 07 and still hasn't had his game delivered yet. And he selected 1st class delivery.

Shop-to and HMV and GAME seem to be the places of choice for me and have heard a lot of praise for them getting games out to people bang on the delivery date.

Any suggestions would be great :))

ShopTo, apart from Euro 2008 and GTA IV they've shipped every game to me 1-3 days before the release date.

This may sound unhelpful but I dont usually worry too much about pre-orders. Usually a Supermarket will sell the big games on midnight which is good enough for me. Many times ive pre-ordered in the past and not got the game until up to a week later. My worst example was UEFA CL on 360 last year. Preordered and got it a week and a half late!

Ouch.. Yeah I would do that only ASDA, Tesco, other games shops are in town and the bus services are crap round my area.

I am never ordering from Shopto again following the Euro incident, Gameplay all the way from now on

Gameplay and ShopTo. However Gameplay lost my copy of Euro but they fully refunded me a week later. I got GTA from them and got it on time.

Gameplay. Always ordered with them, getting stuff sent to my work address and had no problems at all :TU:.

Back
Top Bottom